Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: 2015 Ram Recalls

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2015 Ram Recalls

Hey everyone, so there are few recalls for the Ram trucks right now. How do we go about getting them if we have a tunner on the truck? I was told that i can get update on my truck since I put the Raceme on it. Sorry if this has been address already, i could not find anything about in the search bar. Thanks

2. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 Ram Recalls

You can Detune back to factory remove the Tuner and when you get your Recalls Just wipe and retune. Thats what I did

4. Likes Power247, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Most recalls don't have updates that write to the same place that the tuner does but as @Blackgoat said, you can always return to stock before you hand over the keys and then reprogram when you get them back.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Thanks SeveredCummins14 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    You can Detune back to factory remove the Tuner and when you get your Recalls Just wipe and retune. Thats what I did
    Did you end up getting this done ?? I also have to do the S87 recall and I'm running an older raceme I'm not even sure what firmware I'm on haha but i do have a custom @doublerdiesel tune but I didn't know if I would be able to reflash over the new PCM flash that Mopar is doing to fix a problem that doesn't even exist on my truck

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post