Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: RaceMe RT tunes question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe RT tunes question

This may sound like a dumb question. On my 2014 2500- my RaceMe is set on 90hp emissions deleted base tune. If I switch any of the power settings on the RT function-it isn’t gonna kick the tranny into a relearn or anything is it? Should all go back to the base settings when the truck is restarted too, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe RT tunes question

Quote Originally Posted by easttxram View Post
    This may sound like a dumb question. On my 2014 2500- my RaceMe is set on 90hp emissions deleted base tune. If I switch any of the power settings on the RT function-it isn’t gonna kick the tranny into a relearn or anything is it? Should all go back to the base settings when the truck is restarted too, right?

No, the only time you should have a tranny relearn is when you flash the ECM. So any time you do a firmware or software update to the tuner it will relearn, but not when you use RT tuning.
    Yes, when you shut off the truck it will return to your base tune unless you choose the "Send at every key on" option.

2011 Ram 3500 SLT, 6.7 Cummins. 4.10 gears 68RFE Transmission. RaceMe Ultra with Warp Tuning by DRD, DDP Hooligan turbo, GDP Air Boss grid delete, S-2 Intake manifold and Mega-Flow TVM Grid Heater. 4 inch superlift lift kit with Bilstein shocks, dual steering stabilizer. 35x12.5x20 Toyo AT3s on black KMC XD795 wheels. Fender flares, N-Fab 6 step nerf bars.
    Honestly it's just a tow rig...

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rtetrault View Post
    No, the only time you should have a tranny relearn is when you flash the ECM. So any time you do a firmware or software update to the tuner it will relearn, but not when you use RT tuning.
    Yes, when you shut off the truck it will return to your base tune unless you choose the "Send at every key on" option.

Yes sir! I agree

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thanks. Just makin’ sure I’ve got the full picture on this thing.

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post