Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Filters filters filters!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Filters filters filters!

So I got a question. Are there any cat replacements for our filters, oil (I know, fuel system sub) or fuel? We just emptied out one of our other warehouses and I’ve got more than a ton of cat filters. I’ve got lists if they’ll load up. Anything with a “k” is stuff I still have, anything with a “t” is stuff going in the trash. Or you know maybe I’m my backseat, depending on how this conversations goes. Let me know please! Thanks!

2013 2500 CCSB 5in rough country with 35x12.5x20. (Not sure on wheels yet) Deleted. Tuned with DRD.

2. Likes WyomingHunter liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Filters filters filters!

Maybe?

Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 2500 CCSB 5in rough country with 35x12.5x20. (Not sure on wheels yet) Deleted. Tuned with DRD.

4. Top Of Page | #3

Surprised nobody responded here. I don't know the answer. I'm all about a Mopar or Fleetguard. Did you find any filter numbers that work for these trucks?

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Not without any of the kits. There’s a one micron kit on eBay but I’m not sure I trust it.

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

Good to be wary of ebay. Especially anything that ships from china.

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I tried a Cat cross reference search and Cat doesn't like it.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

11. Likes walla2k5 liked this post