Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: 1952 Power Wagon

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

1952 Power Wagon

When I was a kid - the dad of a friend of mine had a early 50s Power Wagon. I loved the look of that truck and about 10 years bought my own 52' Power Wagon. Unfortunately the restoration project was beyond my abilities and I sold it a couple years later. It ran but it was a beast to drive. Awesome truck though.

Would still like to own another one some day.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: 1952 Power Wagon

There's half dozen cars & trucks I had I wish I could have kept.
    They didn't look like they were design from one designer like todays vehicles and they had their own personalities ...
    I guess that shows mt age ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PWRWAGN View Post
    When I was a kid - the dad of a friend of mine had a early 50s Power Wagon. I loved the look of that truck and about 10 years bought my own 52' Power Wagon. Unfortunately the restoration project was beyond my abilities and I sold it a couple years later. It ran but it was a beast to drive. Awesome truck though.

Would still like to own another one some day.

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...9&d=1525897757
    That’s a sweet looking old Power Wagon

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Likes walla2k5, PWRWAGN liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I love it! I as well have multiple vehicles and things that i wish i would have never sold....

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Likes PWRWAGN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Found a few more photos...

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, 12W3500 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Man that’s a nice looking old power wagon Sweet ride

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs