Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoes Boots to heals?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Shoes Boots to heals?

This is one for the lasies, but guys too.

Ladies. . .
    You wear boots daily? Sneakers? and go to heals? Or are you like me an never get past the Lee Jeans and black Rebocks. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

LOL work boots every day
    got a pair of lugs when summer comes back

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm personally in workboots all week long then jump to sneakers for working out but love heels whenever I can wear them!!! but my favorite are my knee high cowboy boots that I got for xmas!

4. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Finally threw my daily wearers in the washer. They're white again. What I do to a pair of sneakers is incredible

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

they were white?

I wear a steel Toe sneaker for almost everything. If I am not in them, I am likely on roller skates of one sort or another.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

thought you were going to say something else there for a second. LOL

8. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

white and I never get along therefore all my clothing is dark blur or black jeans, dickies for work with navy blue t shirts multiple colored hoodies but mostly black and drk gray and tons of black muscle tanks for the summer, sneakers dont last long so most of the time its always workboots!!

9. Top Of Page | #8
    Permanent Vacation dodgeram082500's Avatar

User Info Menu

I do everything in steel toed slip on cowboy style wolverines. Run, jog, work, or whatever they're what I've always worn

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Cowboy boots that I've made myself. 24/7

2004.5 2500 4x4 cummins, upgrade the 48re and added a fass150. - Burnt up from the front bumper to the driver/passenger seat.
    2009 2500 cummins 6.7l 4x4. DPF/erg delete, 100 HP injectors (dont remember who from, my mechanic picked them) , Aisin transmission with the ATS tranny pan, efilive DPS5 switch, edge cts for gauges, bullseye power drop-in HE351 Batmowheel, rocking 20" XD Series wheels. b&w turn over hitch, 5in exhaust to 6" dual stacks. pretty sure im forgetting something.

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

That is soo cool. Nice design

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast