Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shoes Boots to heals?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Wouldn't wear them bottom ones if my life depended on it.

2004.5 2500 4x4 cummins, upgrade the 48re and added a fass150. - Burnt up from the front bumper to the driver/passenger seat.
    2009 2500 cummins 6.7l 4x4. DPF/erg delete, 100 HP injectors (dont remember who from, my mechanic picked them) , Aisin transmission with the ATS tranny pan, efilive DPS5 switch, edge cts for gauges, bullseye power drop-in HE351 Batmowheel, rocking 20" XD Series wheels. b&w turn over hitch, 5in exhaust to 6" dual stacks. pretty sure im forgetting something.

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Boots all day everyday even on 100+ days

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

I agree ^^

2004.5 2500 4x4 cummins, upgrade the 48re and added a fass150. - Burnt up from the front bumper to the driver/passenger seat.
    2009 2500 cummins 6.7l 4x4. DPF/erg delete, 100 HP injectors (dont remember who from, my mechanic picked them) , Aisin transmission with the ATS tranny pan, efilive DPS5 switch, edge cts for gauges, bullseye power drop-in HE351 Batmowheel, rocking 20" XD Series wheels. b&w turn over hitch, 5in exhaust to 6" dual stacks. pretty sure im forgetting something.

4. Top Of Page | #24
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sladek03 View Post
    Wouldn't wear them bottom ones if my life depended on it.
    They're great for when I spend my day in the pens with the cows, soupy manure washes right off and I can tuck my coveralls in so they don't get as dirty

5. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LOL I love how Steve directed this forum to the ladies an the majority of the responses are from males.

6. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

It's OK! It's for all

I live in sneakers. Always keep my feet protected so I can run away faster. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #27
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i run faster bare foot

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Permanent Vacation dodgeram082500's Avatar

User Info Menu

Thats what i was always taught

9. Top Of Page | #29
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LOL boots boots boots LOL

10. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrophyChick View Post
    i run faster bare foot
    If I looked as good as you do, I'd be running all the time too

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Likes TrophyChick liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast