Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  21

Thread: MCC unlock code

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MCC unlock code

I’m looking for an MCC unlock code for a Mini Maxx on an 08. Please pm me with quotes. Thanks guys

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MCC unlock code

Quote Originally Posted by Nooch13 View Post
    I’m looking for an MCC unlock code for a Mini Maxx on an 08. Please pm me with quotes. Thanks guys
    Good luck on that very few people are using H&S stuff since you can’t get programs for them or very little if any service with them
    You might want to think about going with the MM3 from Ray at DRD best tuning platform and tuning wizard hands down also check out Clayton from DDP great guys to deal with

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Good luck on that very few people are using H&S stuff since you can’t get programs for them or very little if any service with them
    You might want to think about going with the MM3 from Ray at DRD best tuning platform and tuning wizard hands down also check out Clayton from DDP great guys to deal with
    ive been concerned with the lack of Mini Maxx use. I’ve been messing around myself with MCC and have gained a decent understanding of things (probably enough to be dangerous). But honestly, I’ve got the Mini Maxx and I’m trying to keep the costs down and continue to use it.

I have heard ears nothing but great things about ray and will look into the mm3, but that’ll be the last resort...

4. Likes david3gen, walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

ive been concerned with the lack of Mini Maxx use. I’ve been messing around myself with MCC and have gained a decent understanding of things (probably enough to be dangerous). But honestly, I’ve got the Mini Maxx and I’m trying to keep the costs down and continue to use it.

I have heard ears nothing but great things about ray and will look into the mm3, but that’ll be the last resort...
    We don't know anyone who still supports the H&S or MMC tuning wise anymore, and Ray only tunes the 2010-Current Cummins Engines at this time with the MM3 with custom warp tuning.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    We don't know anyone who still supports the H&S or MMC tuning wise anymore, and Ray only tunes the 2010-Current Cummins Engines at this time with the MM3 with custom warp tuning.
    So basically, without buying a new truck, I’m screwed unless I find an unlock code and get better at MCC myself...ugh

7. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

So basically, without buying a new truck, I’m screwed unless I find an unlock code and get better at MCC myself...ugh
    Pretty much friend.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

9. Likes Nooch13, walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

PM sent bud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Nooch13 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

So I’ve received a couple of leads I am following up on via pm, so thank you for the hope!

With th that being said, and nobody offering tunes for these trucks anymore, would anyone be willing to share some MCC advice? I have been messing with the MCC parameters a bit with loading them on the truck and have some ideas, I’m just not sure how far I can go!

so here is what i was thinking. I have a stock turbo and fuel system, but fully deleted and obviously running a Mini Maxx race tuner. That will not be changing anytime soon. The only major mod I may be doing in the near future is head studs, but for now, I don’t have them in. My plan is to develop a tune based on fueling to keep the fuel pressure and boost down to a safe level. I was actually thinking of trying to decrease the fuel pressure form where it is now, set the injection to get half or so of the fuel injected before top dead center (which i am not sure how to do) and increase the injection duration.

Basically, my theory is to build more engine power not relying on boost past 34-35 psi. Am I even thinking in the proper ballpark for more power, or is my thought process off?

13. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post