Justastock08 Sorry for the late reply. Yes you can tune yourself. When you purchase the MCC unlock code (required) and enter on your H&S device, you will have access to custom tuning your truck. After you load the H&S tune on your truck for the first time, a copy of your stock tune is written to the SD card. I believe you will enter the MCC unlock code on the device itself. Next take the sd card out of the device and to your PC. Download the Max Calibration Control software (free online), insert the SD card on PC. I suggest copy/paste the entire SD card to a folder on your PC. Next create a folder on the SD card named "CUSTOM" (for your custom tunes). I recommend, removing the SD card from the PC, then open MCC, select the folder location you made on your PC. Select the tune H&S wrote to the SD card and modify then Save As a new name like Tune 1. Do this so you dont overwrite the default tune. You can PM me if you need some assistance. Better yet, we can start a new thread. There is a link to H&S tunes and definition files on the forum. Use a Non ATT tune or suffer blown head gaskets and turbo. I stongly recommend you update the Definition files immediately. They are updates that H&S made. Early tunes by H&S had too much turbo ect and caused problems. I noticed a change for the better when I did this. Oh, another tip: before tuning, or return to stock if you are tuned , go to your RAM service and have them install the latest updates. I just had mine updated, the occasional surge at light throttle is fixed and the truck does seem to run better.