Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MCC Tuning Advice

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

look in the settings of the mini maxx and see what version you are running. Need to update to 47 version. What is your max boost when getting on it ? Your desired atmospheric maps are too high. You should max no higher than 35, yours is 80.
    MM3 is millimeters cubed. Fuel flow rate.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

My truck is at the highest update T.V 6.7.50 and at wot I get maybe 34 pounds I think i seen 36 but that's it. Should I lower all of them to 35 pounds just keep all the ones that are under 35 alone and change the others?

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I also will start the 12v tune after this one. I think it's just pilot injection turned off or zeros

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Your desired atmospheric doesnt look like an H&S export. The numbers are too high. What version are you running ?

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

T.V 6.7.50, im running .47.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

http://imgur.com/gallery/S53Scty

This the picture I have on my phone and the high sulfer unlock I have it too.

What did you think I exported the tune again, something so just change all of the ones over 35 to 35?

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Try this link it might work idk

http://imgur.com/a/S53Scty

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Ok, I was comparing your desired atmospheric to mine and see whats going on. H&S changed the axis from (rpm: NM)/ kg/min to (rpm:mm3) / lb/min. I dont think I will update to a newer version. On my map the number in the cell reflects the boost level you will achieve. 32=32 lb of boost. you would have to find a conversion tool to see what your boost level would be. As long as your boost levels are under 35 lbs you safe.

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

10. Likes ORDuner liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Oh okay that makes sense I wonder why they changed it.. So yeah i inky ever see 36lbs of boost on performance so should be good also you think where I changed the maps it will still work the same?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast