Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nitto Ridge Grappler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Nitto Ridge Grappler

Hey all!! My 2013 Longhorn is in dire need of new tires and I am wondering what are peoples experiences are with the Nitto Ridge Grappler? I'm in between the Ridge Grappler, Trail Grappler, Atturo Trail Blade, and the Toyo Open country M/T. I'm leaning towards the ridge grappler. I've had the trail grappler and they are an amazing tire but I'm wanting something a little more quiet on the road. I'm open to other tires too, those I listed are just the ones I've been looking at.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Nitto Ridge Grappler

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota.McArtor View Post
    Hey all!! My 2013 Longhorn is in dire need of new tires and I am wondering what are peoples experiences are with the Nitto Ridge Grappler? I'm in between the Ridge Grappler, Trail Grappler, Atturo Trail Blade, and the Toyo Open country M/T. I'm leaning towards the ridge grappler. I've had the trail grappler and they are an amazing tire but I'm wanting something a little more quiet on the road. I'm open to other tires too, those I listed are just the ones I've been looking at.

Thanks in advance!!
    Lots of guys on here are running the Ridge Grapplers great tire also Toyo Open Country M/T is to I am running Toyo Open Country A/T Extreme ll love them wear very well Toyo and Nitto which are the same company make great tires

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I was running the ridge grappler on my 2002 when i was towing my 5th wheel often and they did great! No complaints at all here.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Awesome thanks a lot gentlemen!!!! They are the same company?? I did not know that!

DDP how has the ridge grappler worn?

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Love my ridge grapplers, I have the f rated ones that hold up to 80psi, so no low TPMS light. Had them for 15 months and over 25k miles. They're wearing great, I expect to get at least 50k miles out of them, if not more. I get them rotated at Discount Tire about every 4k miles. Very quiet

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

10. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks in advance!!
    I've been running the 35x12.50x20 load range F Ridge Grapplers since last August and I love them. They seem to be wearing good, a lot more quiet than the mud terrains I had before. They were great on the snow and ice this winter in montana and they've been good in the rain too. So far they are a great tire.

2011 Ram 3500 SLT, 6.7 Cummins. 4.10 gears 68RFE Transmission. RaceMe Ultra with Warp Tuning by DRD, DDP Hooligan turbo, GDP Air Boss grid delete, S-2 Intake manifold and Mega-Flow TVM Grid Heater. 4 inch superlift lift kit with Bilstein shocks, dual steering stabilizer. 35x12.5x20 Toyo AT3s on black KMC XD795 wheels. Fender flares, N-Fab 6 step nerf bars.
    Honestly it's just a tow rig...

12. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info guys!! I've been looking for the F load range tires did you order them direct from Nitto, through a local tire shop or what?? I've been looking on Custom Offsets website and the only ones I have seen are the E load range but in their videos every time they talk about the ridge grapplers they always mention them being the F load range. I appreciate the input!

14. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info guys!! I've been looking for the F load range tires did you order them direct from Nitto, through a local tire shop or what?? I've been looking on Custom Offsets website and the only ones I have seen are the E load range but in their videos every time they talk about the ridge grapplers they always mention them being the F load range. I appreciate the input!
    Lots of guys have bought from custom offsets you have to go with whoever gets you what you want for what you want to pay shop around good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

16. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Well I just bought some 37x13.5x20 Nitto ridge grapplers!! They will last me until I can save for a suspensions that's a little lower 8" is just excessive to me but that's what it came with! Nitto doesn't make the F load range in the 13.5 wides but I need them so I could have a little straighter sidewall. Their load index is 127 though so it should be good for what I'm going to be doing with it.

18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Well I just bought some 37x13.5x20 Nitto ridge grapplers!! They will last me until I can save for a suspensions that's a little lower 8" is just excessive to me but that's what it came with! Nitto doesn't make the F load range in the 13.5 wides but I need them so I could have a little straighter sidewall. Their load index is 127 though so it should be good for what I'm going to be doing with it.
    Congrats on getting some new tires

19. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast