Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BD Throttle Sensitivity Booster With switch

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

BD Throttle Sensitivity Booster With switch

This is a used BD Throttle Sensitivity Booster Kit part # 1057732 along with the BD Throttle Sensitivity Button Kit part # 1057705 both were installed on my truck back in May of 2016. Both are still on my truck and will be removing as soon as I receive my MM3 from Ray. First $200.00 gets it.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: BD Throttle Sensitivity Booster With switch

Quote Originally Posted by BmxRyde View Post
    This is a used BD Throttle Sensitivity Booster Kit part # 1057732 along with the BD Throttle Sensitivity Button Kit part # 1057705 both were installed on my truck back in May of 2016. Both are still on my truck and will be removing as soon as I receive my MM3 from Ray. First $200.00 gets it.
    Good luck on selling it

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Keep it on your truck adter installing MM3. I had a few codes and cleared them and all is good . It still makes a hell of difference. been running mine with MM3 for year.

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You know I was wondering if it would help out with the MM3 or not or just do away with it. I think I will try the MM3 by its self first, then install the booster to see the difference.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Keep it on your truck adter installing MM3. I had a few codes and cleared them and all is good . It still makes a hell of difference. been running mine with MM3 for year.

What do you mean you had a few codes ? From the Booster ? after installing with the mm3 or by its self?