Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just ordered CAT fuel filter kit and Fleece delete block. Any tips or tricks?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Just ordered CAT fuel filter kit and Fleece delete block. Any tips or tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDiesel View Post
    Yeah thats the kit I just finished installing.

Drain the fuel filter housing and sand the fuel lines before you start cutting, otherwise it was a petty straight forward install. I'm very impressed with the kit.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...31da0b1112.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...724eedd76f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1a94120834.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b68df41234.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
    Very nice job looks good

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Just ordered CAT fuel filter kit and Fleece delete block. Any tips or tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDiesel View Post
    Mine is located in the fuel filter under the hood. U must be running a newer truck

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
    13+ has the rear filter as well, 10-12 is under the hood I believe.

2016 3500 CCLB AS69RC 3:42 | MM3 Tuned by DoubleRDiesel | 5" Flopro TBE | Thuren 1.75” Springs | Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks | Thuren Adjustable Track Bar | S&B CAI | Airlift Airbags |

2016 3500 SRW CCLB 3:42 AS69RC. 5" Flopro straight pipe, MM3 tuned by DoubleRDiesel. Plans for a 700+hp daily driver.

4. Likes CanDiesel, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BraedenDore View Post
    13+ has the rear filter as well, 10-12 is under the hood I believe.

2016 3500 CCLB AS69RC 3:42 | MM3 Tuned by DoubleRDiesel | 5" Flopro TBE | Thuren 1.75” Springs | Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks | Thuren Adjustable Track Bar | S&B CAI | Airlift Airbags |
    That’s correct 13+ up has rear filter

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes walla2k5, BraedenDore, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Yeah this is on my short list to do, Hate the filter on the motor and I dont need a lift pump since I plan to keep mine deleted and running Stock tune with Transmission tuning.

8. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Just installed this same setup last night in my 2018.

Install wasn't bad, but I'm an idiot and had to disassemble and reinstall because I misread a step. Be sure you install and tighten the 1" bung to the 6" length of solid fuel line outside from under the truck.

I had installed both 1" bungs in the bracket and didn't have enough room to get a wrench on the nut to the solid piece of fuel line to tighten it. Ergo, taking things out to avoid having leaks. My own fault entirely though!

I primed the pump like it recommended for 10 cycles, then took it for a spin and checked for leaks.

I'm also interested in deleting the front filter at some point and I'd also like to hear any advice or experience on the Fleece in tank pump with the added filtration setup?

2018 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4
    Coffman Customs built RevMax 700 68RFE, Stainless Diesel 464/83/1.0 with 2nd Gen Manifold
    Banks 4" Monster Ram and Grid Heater Delete, 5" Flo Pro with Twister resonator, ARP 625s, MM3 by DRD, Thuren Overlanding shocks, Thuren 2.75" front coils, Thuren rear coils, Thuren front and rear track bars, RC dual steering stabilizer and steering box brace, 305/70/18 Mastercraft MXTs on 18x9 +18 Vision, Fab Fours front bumper

10. Likes Yamahamod liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12