Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: RaceMe Ultra error codes

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Ultra error codes

RaceMe error codes, recently I had an error code 14000. ( see pic ) I tried to reload RT tune and kept getting the same code. I disconnected display monitor several times, powered off using the display menu, shut off my truck and disconnected my OBD2 once. I gave up and called it a night. Next day without checking any connections, it loaded RT tunes with no error codes. I was in a car wash the night before, I left my Raceme tuner on during the car wash, left without any issues. Went for a fill up at another gas station and shut my truck off. When I started my truck to leave I could not load RT files kept getting error code 14000. Not sure if the car wash had anything to do with it. I will follow up with this thread if I have any other issues with this error code.

2016 Dodge Ram 3500,
    Smittybilt M1 bumper, turbo back exhaust, ARP HEAD STUDS, BD Diesel ProTect68 68RFE Gasket Plate Kit and BD deep trans pan, SCREAMER HE300VG Turbo, BD Diesel Exhaust Manifold, Monster-Ram® Intake System 3.5-inch, Banks Air filter, BD Grid heater delete, RaceMe Ultra, tunes supplied by DRD.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe Ultra error codes

This was just discussed a few weeks ago.

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...l=1#post115719

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

3. Thanks Roberto Fisherman thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Fisherman View Post
    RaceMe error codes, recently I had an error code 14000. ( see pic ) I tried to reload RT tune and kept getting the same code. I disconnected display monitor several times, powered off using the display menu, shut off my truck and disconnected my OBD2 once. I gave up and called it a night. Next day without checking any connections, it loaded RT tunes with no error codes. I was in a car wash the night before, I left my Raceme tuner on during the car wash, left without any issues. Went for a fill up at another gas station and shut my truck off. When I started my truck to leave I could not load RT files kept getting error code 14000. Not sure if the car wash had anything to do with it. I will follow up with this thread if I have any other issues with this error code.

Is your unlock cable plugged in?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Likes Roberto Fisherman liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Yes, I leave it plugged in. If for some reason I did not leave it plugged in, how could I reload an RT code? Is it possible to use the last RT tune ( while using everykey on ) without it being plugged in?

2016 Dodge Ram 3500,
    Smittybilt M1 bumper, turbo back exhaust, ARP HEAD STUDS, BD Diesel ProTect68 68RFE Gasket Plate Kit and BD deep trans pan, SCREAMER HE300VG Turbo, BD Diesel Exhaust Manifold, Monster-Ram® Intake System 3.5-inch, Banks Air filter, BD Grid heater delete, RaceMe Ultra, tunes supplied by DRD.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Pull it out of the OBD2 and put it back in. Might just be loose as we've seen before.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I did that, (pull it out of the OBD2 ) if I have any more issues, I may go to the "only send one option" as recommended by DRD from another thread. If I have any other issues, I will follow up here, for others following this thread.

2016 Dodge Ram 3500,

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, WyomingHunter liked this post