Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Tradesman floor mats?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tradesman floor mats?

Hey everyone, what kind of floor mats are the tradesman guys using? I bought weather techs for the front and they slide all over since they don't have those hooks the higher trims do.

2. Top Of Page | #2

Re: Tradesman floor mats?

I have a big horn with vinyl floors and I just added the hooks for my weathertech mats.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DODGE-RAM-C...9Z8hhO&vxp=mtr

2019 Ram 2500. 8” FTS Lift. 38x15.50 Fury MT’s on 26x14 XF Offroad wheels.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4/Raceme Ultra with DRD WARP tunes/EGR, Throttle Valve, DPF Delete, 4'' FloPro/5'' Rough Country Lift Kit with 37's on 22" Fuel Flow

3. Top Of Page | #3

I'm using weathertech, but my tradesman has the hooks. Maybe the previous owner added them, but they look factory with the mats that came in it. I've used weathertech for years and recommend their product for good fit and heavy abuse.

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I'm going to order those hooks! Thanks Joe Froe. We have weathertechs in our grand cherokee too and they're pretty darn tough! Last week I thought something was up with my clutch but it ended up being the floor mat edge catching the pedal LOL.

5. Likes Joe Froe liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I've got max liners....but my tradesman came with the hooks so I had more options.

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Do you have carpet or vinyl floor?

I would just install the vinyl floor and forget about mats, they suck.

https://www.Moparpartsgiant.com/part...xg02dx9ac.html

Mopar Part No.: 1XG02DX9AC

Diesel Master Tech Certified - ICML Machinery Lube Certified

2002 QCLB 2500 5.9 HO NV5600 =
    Ranch truck with CM Flatbed, DPS Exh/Int Manifolds, Boost Elbow
    2018 CCLB 2500 ST 6.7 G56 = Glacier intake manifold & horn, Flo-pro 4" SS, MM3 with DRD 30hp tune, Valair quiet dual disc clutch, Laramie 18's powder coated black and blackout badges