Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  40
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texas Truck Meet

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Texas Truck Meet

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Fredericksburgh definitely sounds gorgeous. Me and the wife want to ride the ol harley down there one weekend when we can.
    You never said you own a Harley bro

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Me and the wife just got home this evening from Fredericksburg! We had a little getaway-just the two of us..no kids! The in-laws have been living with us since Harvey hit and it was a much needed trip!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD

3. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Well then, tell me when you want do it. I have been riding that area for the last 20 years. Luckenbach has a rally every may. you can camp on the grounds. Cowboy breakfast and then hit the trails followed up with BBQ and Live Bands.

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Austin would be nice. I live around temple TX

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Awesome! That's not too far at all. we are still working on it trying to find the best place LOL

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123