Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Need direct-wire for a 2011 3500 Laramie.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exclamation Need direct-wire for a 2011 3500 Laramie.

I’ve searched the internet and tested many posted to install my remote start but none are even close. I really need a direct-wire or a accurate wiring schematic for my 2011 3500 Laramie. Thank you for anyone who can come through for me.

2. Top Of Page | #2

Re: Need direct-wire for a 2011 3500 Laramie.

I don't have your schematic, but betting someone here will. I'm just curious which remote you're installing?

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Might have to get a good shop or service manual. I know that alot of folks use alldata. I know these guys are extremely handy with this type of stuff.

We will however need more information on the kit, what the instructions say and so on so we can all help you to the best of our knowledge.
    @AnOldBiker @Polaraco

These guys have been awesome when it comes to problems i can't figure out. It seems they always either have the answer or know someone who can help them figure it out. They are usually busy but will get back with ya as soon as they get a chance my friend.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes WyomingHunter liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

It's ashame we don't have a manual for the '11, but maybe the owners manual for '12-'15 might cover this. @NVRandy your a Premium member, go to that section and you can download a copy.

But this topic I have to defer to @Polaraco or someone else. I know little of this option, and personally don't believe in the remote start. I'm old and believe if I start it, I will be in it. Yes, very old fashion .. but that's what I am .. sorry

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I’m installing the viper 4816V I used to it all professionally for about 6 years but all my contacts have moved on to different fields too. I’ve got 2 different wire diagrams for a 12 and they are both different and both not the same as my truck. I can usually find anything I need on the net just don’t understand why the 2011 is so illusive. But thanks for your guys help.

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I am looking for the wires listed below as if they are activated by the key to start the truck.

Ignition wires: how many with location and color and polarity.

starter wires: same as above

accessories wires: same as above

parking light wires: same as above

Tach wire

clutch switch wiring

possible neutral safety wire from trans G56

8. Likes WyomingHunter liked this post