Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Mag Hytec trans pan

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Mag Hytec trans pan

I'm removing my deep trans pan and going back to an OE style

I'll have it off this weekend. Replaced bolts with new stainless ones my last fluid change in January

$250 shipped in the 48

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Mag Hytec trans pan

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    I'm removing my deep trans pan and going back to an OE style

I'll have it off this weekend. Replaced bolts with new stainless ones my last fluid change in January

$250 shipped in the 48
    Good luck on selling it

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Why are you selling?

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

2012 Larmie LongHorn 4x4 Crew Cab Longbed, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Air-Boss 67, Mega-Flo Throttle Valve Grid Heater, Sinister EGR & Cooler Delete, FloPro DPF Delete Pipe, 2 micron CAT Fuel Filter, Baldwin BF1212 Fuel/Water Sep, BD Rear Diff Cover

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CanDiesel View Post
    Why are you selling?

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
    Trans runs very cool. So I'd rather save money on fluid changes with OE type

5. Likes CanDiesel liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I changed my pan as soon as I bought my truck and never looked back.
    After each trans oil change, I buy a couple quarts each month and store it on the shelf until the next change. Then it's not a mountain of cash out just before the next change. Eaiser on the wallet, and I extend the mileage by half to get the most from the volume of oil. So far no problems.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I changed my pan as soon as I bought my truck and never looked back.
    After each trans oil change, I buy a couple quarts each month and store it on the shelf until the next change. Then it's not a mountain of cash out just before the next change. Eaiser on the wallet, and I extend the mileage by half to get the most from the volume of oil. So far no problems.
    I only pay about $5 a quart but 12 quarts compared to 5-6 makes a huge difference
    Under 40 degrees I don't ever see any temps in my trans fluid. Even when hauling. Never gets to 100 degrees