Likes Likes:  65
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi from NJ

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Hi from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    Welcome!
    John Johnson dodge in Budd Lake is pretty good dealer about the tuner. Last words I had with them were, "Do you tune the starter? The Waterpump? No, okay then its covered. If you can put the stock file on it, do it. This conversation never happened."

Long and short, tuned is fine, but don't expect them to cover a rod through the block.
    LOL if I put a rod through the block I'll reinstall all the factory crap like I was never there. :ninja:

2016 | RAM | 2500 | RaceME Ultra MM3 Tuner w/Transmission programming | Sinister Diesel EGR Delete | DPF & DEF Delete | 4" Flo Pro straight pipe |

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey actual View Post
    Hello all, new to the forum but not so much automotive. Former master BMW mechanic of 15+ years and currently working at the corporate HQ. Bought my first and current diesel last year and absolutely love it! I have a delete kit, (DPF, DEF and EGR) and an MM3 I will be installing this weekend and man, am I looking forward to it.
    Interested in talking to y'all in the future.

Cheers!

Attachment 6341
    Hey there Jorsey boy. I'm about an 45 min from Bavarian Motor Works HQ. Give me a holler if you get in trouble. I 80 Exit 34 LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey actual View Post
    LOL if I put a rod through the block I'll reinstall all the factory crap like I was never there. :ninja:

2016 | RAM | 2500 | RaceME Ultra MM3 Tuner w/Transmission programming | Sinister Diesel EGR Delete | DPF & DEF Delete | 4" Flo Pro straight pipe |
    They can still tell

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234