2018 Laramie 4x4 owner here. Crew Cab, short bed, sport package in Delmonico Red... I'm fortunate enough to drive my dream truck. Originally from TN, but currently in the SF Bay Area, CA. But, home is where the Coast Guard tells me it is, and we'll be moving back east this summer. Can't wait to get back on the right coast again.

Only mod I've installed on the truck so far is an S&B intake... and had to jump through hoops to even get that shipped to me. A spray-in bed liner and A.R.E. Overland topper are next on the list, so my dogs have a nice ride. Once I'm back east and can actually get parts shipped to me, I've got a few things planned. Nothing extreme; just your basic deletes and a solid tuning package. I've got my heart set on the MM3 set up w/ a complete tuning package from Ray at DRD. Gonna pair that w/ a 5" Flo Pro, as I've heard that I need to replace the stock downpipe for increased reliability.

Also looking at Sinister Diesel's EGR delete kit and throttle valve delete. Plans are to keep the tunes mild (60hp daily driving, 30hp for towing) until I squirrel away enough pennies to build my 68RFE.

I'm on the fence about gutting the CCV filter. Figure I'll poke around the forums here and get better educated on that.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here and excited to learn all I can about these trucks (and hopefully contribute a little, too).