Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  101
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Driving after tunes installed without delete

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Driving after tunes installed without delete

Does the kit cover all the plugs in the engine bay and the exhaust? I don't plan on doing anything to the engine bay for some time, but under the truck is where I will need it. I am moving to Alaska soon and having that all nice and sealed up seems like a good idea.

2014 2055
    Deleted, tuned(DRD)
    Fully Build 68RFE by BD Diesel
    SXE 64.5 fixed vane turbo
    Inline exhaust break
    Stock CP3 and injectors

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bajaben View Post
    Does the kit cover all the plugs in the engine bay and the exhaust? I don't plan on doing anything to the engine bay for some time, but under the truck is where I will need it. I am moving to Alaska soon and having that all nice and sealed up seems like a good idea.
    Yes. There are plugs for everything exhaust related, the throttle valve and both plugs on the egr. I still have a few mystery bonus plugs too. Not sure what they are for yet.

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

2012 Larmie LongHorn 4x4 Crew Cab Longbed, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Air-Boss 67, Mega-Flo Throttle Valve Grid Heater, Sinister EGR & Cooler Delete, FloPro DPF Delete Pipe, 2 micron CAT Fuel Filter, Baldwin BF1212 Fuel/Water Sep, BD Rear Diff Cover

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Snapped a few pictures when I did the EGR unplug this morning. You can see the clips:

2012 Larmie LongHorn 4x4 Crew Cab Longbed, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Air-Boss 67, Mega-Flo Throttle Valve Grid Heater, Sinister EGR & Cooler Delete, FloPro DPF Delete Pipe, 2 micron CAT Fuel Filter, Baldwin BF1212 Fuel/Water Sep, BD Rear Diff Cover

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CanDiesel View Post
    Snapped a few pictures when I did the EGR unplug this morning. You can see the clips: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...869a176342.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...46e2993070.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...648a8dad60.jpg

Nice!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, CanDiesel thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Ordered my kit along with the MM3. Should be here tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2014 2055
    Deleted, tuned(DRD)
    Inline exhaust break
    Stock CP3 and injectors

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Ordered my kit along with the MM3. Should be here tomorrow

Congrats you’ll love being deleted and custom tuned

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Plug kit is a great idea. I’ve spent a few hours chasing a bad connection that could have been avoided by a plug kit.

11. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

So, got the MM3 installed, my exauhst arrived in the mail and I am ready to go. I just have to wait until Saturday when I get some time to swap out the exauhst. When I do load the tunes and do the swap, what tune or base ecm file gets loaded? Is it the 30hp, or 60hp, or is it the stock power level? I ordered the Lite option. Just curious as to what "power level" is written to the ecm.

2014 2055
    Deleted, tuned(DRD)
    Inline exhaust break
    Stock CP3 and injectors

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

So, got the MM3 installed, my exauhst arrived in the mail and I am ready to go. I just have to wait until Saturday when I get some time to swap out the exauhst. When I do load the tunes and do the swap, what tune or base ecm file gets loaded? Is it the 30hp, or 60hp, or is it the stock power level? I ordered the Lite option. Just curious as to what "power level" is written to the ecm.

60HP.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

14. Thanks bajaben thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123