Thanks Thanks:  39
Likes Likes:  91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dudes Diesel Performance

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Dudes Diesel Performance

So, I decided to go light shopping and as a member, I wanted to use a site vendor if possible. After reading reviews I decided to give DDP a shot. Man.... did I make the right choice! After dozens of PM’s back and forth between Clayton and myself I ordered 3 sets of rigid midnight edition LED’s to fill in my road armor bumpers. I priced them everywhere ... and I mean everywhere. No one could touch DDP’s pricing! Their customer service is excellent. I can’t wait to get the beast out of winter storage and get these lights installed.

Thanks again Clayton! I will be a returning customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Dudes Diesel Performance

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    So, I decided to go light shopping and as a member, I wanted to use a site vendor if possible. After reading reviews I decided to give DDP a shot. Man.... did I make the right choice! After dozens of PM’s back and forth between Clayton and myself I ordered 3 sets of rigid midnight edition LED’s to fill in my road armor bumpers. I priced them everywhere ... and I mean everywhere. No one could touch DDP’s pricing! Their customer service is excellent. I can’t wait to get the beast out of winter storage and get these lights installed.

What we love to hear @Dude's Diesel Performance!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post

Thank you so much for the kind review my friend! Can't thank you enough. I can't wait to see everything installed!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

The Dude strikes again

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Sounds like a great setup. Be sure to posts pics when you get the installed. DDP has proven to be a top notch outfit again and again.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Clayton and DDP is a class act and he always delivers great job

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Dude did real good for me on a dic brake kit. Known name too

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Clayton from DDP and Ray from DRD are great guys to deal with and great people

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Clayton at Dudes Diesel Performance is top notch in my book too. I called him with questions that I had on parts I was interested in ordering. He took the time to answer my questions and verified everything would fit my truck. Then he had it all invoiced up with the best pricing and sent to me within minutes. Great customer service goes a long way and he has earned my business. Thanks again Clayton!

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scrambler13 View Post
    Clayton at Dudes Diesel Performance is top notch in my book too. I called him with questions that I had on parts I was interested in ordering. He took the time to answer my questions and verified everything would fit my truck. Then he had it all invoiced up with the best pricing and sent to me within minutes. Great customer service goes a long way and he has earned my business. Thanks again, Clayton!
    Just what we love to hear.

@Dude's Diesel Performance

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast