Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Looking at delete stuff.....

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Looking at delete stuff.....

Did something change on the EGR system between year models? After researching delete kits it seems that a lot say for ‘10-‘14. But some say ‘10-‘16, or ‘10-18. But all the parts they come with look the same. They just change the color of the block off plates and put a logo on it. What’s the deal????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Looking at delete stuff.....

Ya, they are all over the board with the year their kits fit. There are some great vendors here, that can answer your questions better than I. What year Ram are you looking to delete? I went with the Deviant Race Products kit. Very well built and relocates the coolant return between the #5 and 6 cylinders.

https://www.dudesdieselperformance.c...egory=27235261

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Thanks Cappy thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Ya, they are all over the board with the year their kits fit. There are some great vendors here, that can answer your questions better than I. What year Ram are you looking to delete? I went with the Deviant Race Products kit. Very well built and relocates the coolant return between the #5 and 6 cylinders.

A ‘16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post

Hey bud! Thank you so much for directing him to my site. Means a lot to me bud.

Another reason for the break up in years is because some folks don't ever change the years after the new trucks come out. Some products will fit the newer trucks but just haven't been updated yet on the site. For the most part everything should remain the same. There will be a difference in the coolant hose on some kits depending on year as well.

The mounting of the dipstick will be different on some as well.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes walla2k5, Cappy liked this post