Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
Just wanted to put this out there. Last month, I noticed my truck started shifting weird. (2013 fully deleted, running WARP, by Ray @DRD.) I was thinking my trans was starting to go. Then I noticed that the background on my RACEME kept disappearing and I kept getting a SD card error message. I would pop the SD card out and put it back in and my background would reappear. I figured my SD card was going bad. So on a Tuesday I worked til 7pm. Drive truck home and park in my heated garage. Wednesday AM I go out to start the truck and get absolutely no attempt to start. Gauges and radio all powered up but not even a click from the starter. I did the math and realized the batteries were 5 years old, so I put 2 new interstate batteries in it, and she fired right up. Trans went back to normal and SD card has not failed to read since. Prior to that day, the truck gave no signs of a weak battery at all. No slow starts in cold or anything like that. Apparently those weird glitches were the only warnings I'd get and I really wouldn't have attributed them to the batteries dying.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
Appreciate your info and sharing your experience with this problem good looking out