Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: turbo for sale

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

turbo for sale

ok guys i got a cat s300 turbo 60/74/14 turbo for sale needs a rebulid kit before long no contact with the housing a lil in and out play 350 obo pm me for more info thanks

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I have no idea what that is. What would that be equal too in a stocker. I'm messin with a turbo upgrade and it's close to my budget

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

came of a 700hp dozer its a s300 stainless diesel has rebuild kit 155$

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Wayyyy too big

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

yea i have put maybe 200 miles on it then i took it off lot of lag not enough fuel either

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Wayyyy too big
    No it isn't...

S300 frame turbo, 60mm compressor inducer, 74mm turbine exducer, and 14cm^2 turbine housing, if the numbers given are correct

Your he341 is a 54/58/9, an he351 from 04.5-07 is 60/58/9

The turbine wheel is a little hefty in the s300

Last edited by chrisd91; 02-20-2013 at 06:51 PM.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COALROLLER17 View Post
    came of a 700hp dozer its a s300 stainless diesel has rebuild kit 155$
    700hp engine would need a larger turbo, or multiple of those chargers

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Now ya got me thinking. I don't know part numbers. Can't remember them. It's kinda like, If you say so. But hand me a basket of parts and I'll make them work. I'm the same way with my classics. But ask me how to fix them.

Now I am interested. Where are you Roller???

Last edited by Polaraco; 02-21-2013 at 12:47 AM.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Post pics please. Is it T3? I'm assuming it's a marmon flange on the turbine outlet?

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

its a t3 the guy i got it from said it came off a 700hp dozer but the specs are right i had a diesel tec tht had a measurin tool for it and he told me the specs