Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 1996 3500 exhaust question

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

1996 3500 exhaust question

So previous owner installed a 10" stack protruding right through the dump flatbed of my truck. This renders the dump flatbed useless at this point. And very annoyingly loud right behind slider back window. I plan on removing it and bringing the exhaust back to its normal level. My question is if I do that will it hurt the performance of my truck? And what route should I take with exhaust? Should I go back to stock? Is there a better route to take that will keep or improve performance or gas milage? Thank you for your input.

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 1996 3500 exhaust question

Hey bud! No sir you will be just fine placing the exhaust to it's normal exit point.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Thanks stanvanover thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: 1996 3500 exhaust question

I would just install the 5” Flo Pro TBE

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Thanks stanvanover thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post