Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Projector headlight Mods

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Projector headlight Mods

Quote Originally Posted by mxer125 View Post
    Awesome! The only time I have actually appreciated halos!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Thanks, the only thing I don't like is that they are recessed so deep and the projector is not perfectly centered in the shroud so as you move the shroud hides parts of the halo so it looks kind of odd. HArd to describe so I am going to change to demon eyes, maybe upgrade the projector too.

I also have these for the high beams that I am going to stick in the housing

Not sure when this is going to happen, I have all the parts, just need to swap out the lights and rip these apart again.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Could you mount the halo to the shroud instead of to the projector housing like you have it mounted? I liked the way you mounted it behind the shroud almost like a demon eye. I'm going to copy you somewhat with the way you did the halo.

Interested to see how those LED highbeams turn out, I had my eye on them but didn't pull the trigger.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wannabeS4 View Post
    Could you mount the halo to the shroud instead of to the projector housing like you have it mounted? I liked the way you mounted it behind the shroud almost like a demon eye. I'm going to copy you somewhat with the way you did the halo.

Interested to see how those LED highbeams turn out, I had my eye on them but didn't pull the trigger.
    Most of the Halos mount to the outside of the shroud, the shroud is not round so they have to be special oval shape. My TYC lens is starting to cloud up and the clear coat is peeling off, probably due to the polishing of the scratches I put into them during the rebuild. I may rip open the stock housings to do the demon eyes and highbeams.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12