Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which tuner for Cab/chassis

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Which tuner for Cab/chassis

For a 2018 Ram 3500 C&C,putting a parts list together.Perhaps due to what it is ,my options are limited,but I want to do full delete and tune,interesed in what I need.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Which tuner for Cab/chassis

Hey bud! Thanks for asking everyone on the forum.

Check out Double R Diesel. They are proven and loved by all of us here. There will be lots of folks chiming in to reassure you that you are getting the best.

Here is a link and fell free to check out Mr. Rays website as well!

https://www.dudesdieselperformance.c...egory=27053022

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyoffroad View Post
    For a 2018 Ram 3500 C&C,putting a parts list together.Perhaps due to what it is ,my options are limited,but I want to do full delete and tune,interesed in what I need.
    X2 on the DRD and the MM3. You wont be disappointed.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

5. Likes david3gen liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Does anyone make a delete kit for this truck? I thought that was the main reason for the tuner.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

MM3 from Ray at DRD is the best and he’s the best tuning platform in the buisness hands down end of story

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Does anyone make a delete kit for this truck? I thought that was the main reason for the tuner.

Yes sir we have the items for your egr delete kit for your cab and chassis as well. Ill shoot you a pm.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

You can either remove it or shut it don't. Only two benefits for removing it is cosmetic looks and your EGT Sensor screws into the delete kit.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    You can either remove it or shut it don't. Only two benefits for removing it is cosmetic looks and your EGT Sensor screws into the delete kit.

So the tuner makes the corrections for missing EGR?and what about DPF and exhaust fluid?

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

So the tuner makes the corrections for missing EGR?and what about DPF and exhaust fluid?
    Yes sir.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

MM3 shuts it all off, just have to delete the emissions components with a new exhaust or race pipe, drain and flush (or remove)the DEF tank and lines.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast