Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  22

Thread: Geno's Garage

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Geno's Garage

I just want to say thank you @Geno's Garage for hooking me last minute. I lost my water pump on my 2014. Call them up the next and I believe I spoke to JC and he got me one of the last 2 gates water pumps for my truck and I received it and Installed this morning. Oh and thank you for the popcorn too!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

18 BigHorn 2500 Delmonico Red

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Geno's Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cbitt View Post
    I just want to say thank you Geno's Garage for hooking me last minute. I lost my water pump on my 2014. Call them up the next and I believe I spoke to JC and he got me one of the last 2 gates water pumps for my truck and I received it and Installed this morning. Oh and thank you for the popcorn too!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...716799cb3a.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Yes indeed Genos Garage is a great place to do buisness with

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I discovered Geno's several years ago and pretty much buy everything I can from them. Great knowledge and great service.

5. Thanks Muskiebri, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Have used them since way back when! Will always support @Geno's Garage !!!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Thanks Muskiebri, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Geno's is great! Referred them to a few of my friends also.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Jaxonsram liked this post