Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: ISSPRO problems

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

ISSPRO problems

OK looking for help/input from you guys. I have a fuel pressure 0-30psi and oil pressure Ev2’s from ISSPRO. Long story short I have been working with them directly and one of their engineers. I have replaced them not once but 3 and 4 times and still have nothing but loud ticking gauges that are driving me insane. I have been more than patient with this matter, especially since it has been over 3 months working these things. What’s most disheartening about all of this was the comment that “your truck being so new and quite is why you can hear it” and that it may never be fixed. This coming from them directly…. Currently, I would love to hear your issues with the gauges and if you have the same annoying ticking coming from yours?

If there are any vendors out there that are willing to help me with some autometer gauges to replace these please let me know. I have spent so long and so much money on these gauges and my time with this company….I don't believe there is any way to return them….

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: ISSPRO problems

I've only used Stewart Warner gauges in my vehicles and never had an issue like the one you're describing. To their own admittance, they can't supply you with a gauge that doesn't make noise, new vehicle or not you should be refunded. Good luck my friend.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Likes Snow Dodge, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SNAKEYES View Post
    OK looking for help/input from you guys. I have a fuel pressure 0-30psi and oil pressure Ev2’s from ISSPRO. Long story short I have been working with them directly and one of their engineers. I have replaced them not once but 3 and 4 times and still have nothing but loud ticking gauges that are driving me insane. I have been more than patient with this matter, especially since it has been over 3 months working these things. What’s most disheartening about all of this was the comment that “your truck being so new and quite is why you can hear it” and that it may never be fixed. This coming from them directly…. Currently, I would love to hear your issues with the gauges and if you have the same annoying ticking coming from yours?

If there are any vendors out there that are willing to help me with some autometer gauges to replace these please let me know. I have spent so long and so much money on these gauges and my time with this company….I don't believe there is any way to return them….
    Check out Clayton from DDP he’ll hook you up bud good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes Snow Dodge, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Check out Clayton from DDP he’ll hook you up bud good luck
    Thank you Mr. Dan! Yes sir we do in fact have autometer gauges. I seem to remember when i had my isspro ev2 gauges that they always made some kind of noise and racket. This was on my 12 valve so i never could hear it long enough to bother me LOL.

I'll shoot you a message my friend.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes walla2k5 liked this post