Thanks Thanks:  68
Likes Likes:  150
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please Read!

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please R

Quote Originally Posted by Moparriggan View Post
    Hey there Raymond, I purchased a 2017 RAM 2500 today and I paid the premium membership but cannot log into your website.

Can you send me a code?

Thanks so much!

Jason Moparriggan from Raleigh NC
    Click the link below friend for the password and coupon codes.

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...)-Coupon-Codes

God bless,
    igotacummins

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please R

Hey all!

I've been wanting to delete soon and just waiting on some $$$$.

I do want the MM3 with DRD, but curious about a few things.

Will I be able to correct my speedo as well?

Right now my speedo is off because of the tires which throws everything else off with it.

Also I read somewhere law enforcement will get a percentage off?

Either way it wont matter just wanting the tuner with a few tunes and a EGR delete kit and 4 inch straight pipe.

Thank you for any info.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dtrust68 View Post
    Hey all!

I've been wanting to delete soon and just waiting on some $$$$.

I do want the MM3 with DRD, but curious about a few things.

Will I be able to correct my speedo as well?

Right now my speedo is off because of the tires which throws everything else off with it.

Also I read somewhere law enforcement will get a percentage off?

Either way it wont matter just wanting the tuner with a few tunes and a EGR delete kit and 4 inch straight pipe.

Thank you for any info.
    Yes you will be able to correct the speedo and as a (LIFETIME MEMBER) you'll save 10% on your total order and then DRD gives $75 for law enforcement back manually.

God bless,
    igotacummins

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes flanagan, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Yes you will be able to correct the speedo and as a (LIFETIME MEMBER) you'll save 10% on your total order and then DRD gives $75 for law enforcement back manually.

God bless,
    igotacummins
    Thank you so much!!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

DRD, a couple of questions and I'm still looking around the site but I see you're the man with the plan when it comes to tuners.

I may need to purchase a new tuner since mine (Torque Tech which I think folded, no info anywhere) seems to be going out.

The question is, when purchasing, do I let you know what I have like VIN, engine, trans, deletes. etc... and you tune it prior to shipping or how does any of that work because you don't have a web page where I can view pricing or anything unless I spend the $99 to become a lifetime member?

I would be actually adding that to the purchase but as I understand, $75 for military and 10% off the purchase?

Sorry if you have answered all of this before but learning my way around the site.

2012 DODGE RAM 2500, SLT, CREW CAB, 4X4, EGR AND DPF DELETE, 35X12.50R20, DRD MM3 Tuner

10. Top Of Page | #86

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WillG View Post
    DRD, a couple of questions and I'm still looking around the site but I see you're the man with the plan when it comes to tuners.

I may need to purchase a new tuner since mine (Torque Tech which I think folded, no info anywhere) seems to be going out.

The question is, when purchasing, do I let you know what I have like VIN, engine, trans, deletes. etc... and you tune it prior to shipping or how does any of that work because you don't have a web page where I can view pricing or anything unless I spend the $99 to become a lifetime member?

I would be actually adding that to the purchase but as I understand, $75 for military and 10% off the purchase?

Sorry if you have answered all of this before but learning my way around the site.
    The lifetime membership gets you 10% off your total and $75 for the military on top of that.

Also DRD will tune your truck based on the VIN and mods.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

11. Thanks watersupply189, WillG thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, WillG liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

DRD, I know you offer some sound tunes in your full tuner package but what if I just wanted the whistle sound tune with the lite option?

2012 DODGE RAM 2500, SLT, CREW CAB, 4X4, EGR AND DPF DELETE, 35X12.50R20, DRD MM3 Tuner

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WillG View Post
    DRD, I know you offer some sound tunes in your full tuner package but what if I just wanted the whistle sound tune with the lite option?
    We don't friend, but thanks for asking.

DRD

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, WillG thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, WillG liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Thanks for the response.

Pulled the trigger and ordered the Lite.

Can't wait!

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789