Draconian Diesel

Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  50
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please Read!

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please R

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Tuff View Post
    I’m new to the 6.7 Cummins world of deleting that pesky nonsense. My background is specifically 5.9 2nd gen so I’m behind times.

I am interested in getting to the 700 - 800 hp mark but over time and tow with the truck every once in a while. The goal for me is to not have to purchase products just to sell later to upgrade. Small dollar amounts I understand but tuners and other high dollar items I would like some products with flexibility.

So my question is what do I need for a basic delete with intention to continue to upgrade down the road?
    MM3 with @DRD tuning and 4" or 5" turbo back exhaust will get you deleted and +30 to +200hp tuning.

Then can add fuel/air/tranny down the road and retunes through DRD on the MM3 as needed.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please R

Appreciate the feedback.

Thank ya.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Hello all,

I have finally gathered enough coin to get my truck running the way it should have from the factory. I have a question regarding power levels. Since the 6.7 came in 3 versions, 350 hp, 370 hp, and 385 hp, how does this affect your tunes power levels? For instance I have a 3500 with the Aisin trans, so I have 385 hp, so if I purchase your tunes does the 30 hp tune get me to 415? Or does the reflash take the engine back to say the mid level engine of 370 hp and the tunes start at that configuration?

Sorry for the long question but i have been wondering this for some time.

Thank you

6. Likes Jaxonsram, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345