Geno's Garage

Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  44
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please Read!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please R

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    Do I need to disconnect/ modify my egr at all when I am running a delete tune? Or does the computer do all the disabling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, you can leave the EGR hard parts intact.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 68RFE 3.73|FLO~PRO|SIMS|Edge Insight CTS|XRT Pro w/MCC by Double R Diesel|Infinity|JBL

2. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please R

I just received my MM3 for DoublerDiesel Saturday. I tuned my truck but have not received the exhaust yet. I was wondering how long in can drive with the factory exhaust.

4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bmckaskle View Post
    I just received my MM3 for DoublerDiesel Saturday. I tuned my truck but have not received the exhaust yet. I was wondering how long in can drive with the factory exhaust.
    About 30 miles.

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234