Thanks Thanks:  68
Likes Likes:  150
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please Read!

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please R

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Tuff View Post
    I’m new to the 6.7 Cummins world of deleting that pesky nonsense. My background is specifically 5.9 2nd gen so I’m behind times.

I am interested in getting to the 700 - 800 hp mark but over time and tow with the truck every once in a while. The goal for me is to not have to purchase products just to sell later to upgrade. Small dollar amounts I understand but tuners and other high dollar items I would like some products with flexibility.

So my question is what do I need for a basic delete with intention to continue to upgrade down the road?
    MM3 with @DRD tuning and 4" or 5" turbo back exhaust will get you deleted and +30 to +200hp tuning.

Then can add fuel/air/tranny down the road and retunes through DRD on the MM3 as needed.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions and Answers - Newcomers To Cummins 6.7L Tuning World Please R

Appreciate the feedback.

Thank ya.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, timshooter40 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Hello all,

I have finally gathered enough coin to get my truck running the way it should have from the factory. I have a question regarding power levels. Since the 6.7 came in 3 versions, 350 hp, 370 hp, and 385 hp, how does this affect your tunes power levels? For instance I have a 3500 with the Aisin trans, so I have 385 hp, so if I purchase your tunes does the 30 hp tune get me to 415? Or does the reflash take the engine back to say the mid level engine of 370 hp and the tunes start at that configuration?

Sorry for the long question but i have been wondering this for some time.

Thank you

6. Top Of Page | #44

Ok so I just purchased the complete tune package with Shibby Plug Kit, Whistle Idle, and EGT Sensor kit.

Does this kit come with everything I will need to delete my truck?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #45

I too am new to the diesel world.

I have a 2016 Ram 3500 dually, use it as my daily driver and pulling my work and play trailer.

Now with 75k the DEF system is giving issues. It is throwing NOX sensor codes and I think its time to delete. My main goal it to just do deletes.

My truck is stock as of now, I will not be changing out studs at this time.

I would like to stay with a 4 inch exhaust too. looking for direction on which to tuner to get.
    PS will be ordering this week.

Would like to put in in two weeks.

Thank you.

9. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Good Morning
    Joined this forum for my Neighbor
    I have always tuned my gas vehicles but have never owned a diesel (currently FORD ECOBOOST Vehicles)
    My neighbor has a 2017 RAM 3500 with the 6.7L CUmmins
    He is interested in a calibration that may improve his mileage & torque
    He pulls a large Horse trailer between Wisconsin & here (Tonopah, AZ)
    He is a snow bird
    Looking for suggestions for his truck
    I would install the calibrator & calibrations for him
    Hence my interest here

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWolfe View Post
    Good Morning
    Joined this forum for my Neighbor
    I have always tuned my gas vehicles but have never owned a diesel (currently FORD ECOBOOST Vehicles)
    My neighbor has a 2017 RAM 3500 with the 6.7L CUmmins
    He is interested in a calibration that may improve his mileage & torque
    He pulls a large Horse trailer between Wisconsin & here (Tonopah, AZ)
    He is a snow bird
    Looking for suggestions for his truck
    I would install the calibrator & calibrations for him
    Hence my interest here
    Welcome friend

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins (DRD), G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights ,35W HID headlights, Lund Attitude Steps w/Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x11.50R18 Falken Wildpeak, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    2019 Dodge Charger 392 Scatpack Plus

Past- 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Lone-Star Eco Diesel

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #48

How do I install mm3 that I bought from person who only used for one vehicle. It won’t let me load custom tunes

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ckelley1988 View Post
    How do I install mm3 that I bought from person who only used for one vehicle. It won’t let me load custom tunes

You first must get a VIN license from MM3 power and install the VIN license before it will load new tunes.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

16. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #50

Quote Originally Posted by DRD View Post
    You first must get a VIN license from MM3 power and install the VIN license before it will load new tunes.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    We just did do you know if they will send on weekends

18. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast