Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: 2018 EGR delete on C&C 3500

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2018 EGR delete on C&C 3500

I deleted all emissions on a 2013 cab and chassis 3500 but I can’t do it on my 2018 from what I’m reading. Any suggestions. I have the exhaust done and a single 60hp tune.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2018 EGR delete on C&C 3500

Quote Originally Posted by Keaton View Post
    I deleted all emissions on a 2013 cab and chassis 3500 but I can’t do it on my 2018 from what I’m reading. Any suggestions. I have the exhaust done and a single 60hp tune.
    Check out Ray from DRD and the MM3 tuner I believe you can bud pm Ray and he will hook you up bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keaton View Post
    I’m trying to do the same on my ‘18 4500. I emailed Ray Monday and he told me that supposedly something changed from ‘17 to ‘18 on the c&c and nobody had a kit yet. Checked with flo-pro and they confirmed the same. Without having a 2017 model sitting next to mine-it’s hard to tell-but the important places look the same. I think they might have changed the junk in between and maybe the egr cooler water in/out ports locations but the fittings look the same so it shouldn’t matter. Sent some detailed pics and part numbers to guy at flo-pro and hope to hear back soon. If a ‘17 kit can be made to work on the ‘18, I’ll post details ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Still haven’t heard anything back from the Flo-pro guy. I’m tempted to just order a 2017 kit and see what it’ll take to make it work on the ‘18. I’m not sure what could be all that different. I know that the hot pipe going around the front of the head to the intake is bigger than the one on my ‘14 2500 but that could just be the difference in the C&C and the regular pickup egr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Likes dirtyoffroad liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

subscribed,I'm doing the same thing.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Never did hear back from flo-pro. So I contacted Glacier Diesel Performance(GDP). The guy I communicated with wanted me to take pics of everything under the hood with the plastic crap out of the way. He said that everything he saw is identical to the 2016-2017 trucks. So I ordered one of their egr deletes and we’ll see in a few days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Likes Power247 liked this post