Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  117
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Member , and My Camper setup !

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: New Member , and My Camper setup !

Welcome back !

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MillsRam View Post
    Hello again well guys first of all sorry for the long NO response ive been really busy at work mainly but now I have a great schedule so getting things back too normal . Well we definitely have our favorite campground now and the place I’m planning on moving too within 5 years . Gulf Shores State Park , when I say it’s awesome is a understatement. . We went there 2 times last year we loved it so much . About a 10 hour pull from my house , I’ll post some pictures on here . So update we sold our camper about 3 months ago and have been looking at 5th wheels . I my wife have fail in love with one so looking too but at the end of season this year . Had some big bills had too pay off from my sons Knee surgery (he’s healed up great) etc but life has been good thou . Hope everyone is doing well and I’ll be on here alot from now on . Talk too you all soon
    Welcome back. I live in Salisbury NC also. I have never pulled a 5th wheel but I do have a gooseneck and pulls so much better than similar bumper pulls. I'll have to keep an eye out for your truck around town. Here is a picture of me and my truck.
    Screenshot_2019-01-09-06-38-55.jpg

4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

No Kidding haha that’s awesome , yea I’ll do the same ! Hey being that you live in Salisbury do you have a good Cummins mechanic around town you trust ? I don’t really trust the dealership here anymore , I hear
    Sprinkles Automotive off of Peeler road is really good , what’s your thoughts ? This year I’m gonna get the deletes done on the emission stuff on my truck and maybe some ARP headstuds just for long term reliablility .

QUOTE=03 unicorn;134717]Welcome back. I live in Salisbury NC also. I have never pulled a 5th wheel but I do have a gooseneck and pulls so much better than similar bumper pulls. I'll have to keep an eye out for your truck around town. Here is a picture of me and my truck.
    Screenshot_2019-01-09-06-38-55.jpg[/QUOTE]

7. Likes watersupply189, 03 unicorn liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MillsRam View Post
    No Kidding haha that’s awesome , yea I’ll do the same ! Hey being that you live in Salisbury do you have a good Cummins mechanic around town you trust ? I don’t really trust the dealership here anymore , I hear
    Sprinkles Automotive off of Peeler road is really good , what’s your thoughts ? This year I’m gonna get the deletes done on the emission stuff on my truck and maybe some ARP headstuds just for long term reliablility .

QUOTE=03 unicorn;134717]Welcome back. I live in Salisbury NC also. I have never pulled a 5th wheel but I do have a gooseneck and pulls so much better than similar bumper pulls. I'll have to keep an eye out for your truck around town. Here is a picture of me and my truck.
    Screenshot_2019-01-09-06-38-55.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I dont. I need to find one as a back up. I try to do most of the work myself. I have never trusted any dealer. They like to nickel and dime you and not actually fix a problem. But this is my first cummins and diesel. I have heard of them but not of any feedback, sorry. I have heard from many people you wake up a beast when you delete it. Mine is stock now and I don't plan on doing much to it. I was lucky to find my 5.9 with low miles and a manual transmission very reasonable priced.

9. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Anyone on here Towing Airstreams ? Got our eyes set on some , we keep going back in forth from a smaller Toy Hauler and then back too the Airstream...can’t decide . I like the Longevity and reliability on the Airstreams , prices are high but the reasons are because they last so dang long . I just don’t feel all warm and Fuzy how all the newer campers are built except the Airstreams . Any input or know anyone on here that has one ? Thanks hope all is doing well ??????

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

MillsRam--may I ask what CG in Destin, FL you were at in the photo? Also, agree with you ref Gulf Shores State Park--we camped there for spring break last year and loved it. I don't have any personal experience with Airstreams. We have a 40' fiver. Thanks!

2013 Ram 6.7 3500 DRW CC, The Herd front end, RaceMe Ultra, 5" Turbo Back Flo-Pro, S&B CAI

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234