Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  117
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Member , and My Camper setup !

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: New Member , and My Camper setup !

Factory suspension except the leveling on the front . I have a 800pd weight distribution/antisway bar that levels it out perfect . I love the way it Tows , stays straight no sway and not weighted down in the rear . Was thinking about doing a 5th wheel but decided not too since I’d hate to loose my bed space . No issues what so ever , I absolutely love towing with this 2500 !!!!. Planning a trip out Midwest this year for a long haul .

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    If it's not too much trouble for you to ask him I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Greg talked to my buddy today about the campground. Here is a link http://www.highrocklakecampground.com/

He said it was a good place to go for basically a weekend get away more than an adventurous destination. He said the lake is really your main atraction. It just depends on what you are looking to do. It is great if you are looking to chill out at the campsite, swim or fish in the lake or just cruise aroud on a boat. He did say they had a good ice cream place at the campground LOL. He said High Rock Lake is made up of mainly weekend getaway homes and cabins. More than a destination.
    Now Uwharrie forest is about 45 min from High Rock and there is plenty to do there if you are the adventurous type.

Hope this helps some.

Shawn

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

3. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MillsRam View Post
    Factory suspension except the leveling on the front . I have a 800pd weight distribution/antisway bar that levels it out perfect . I love the way it Tows , stays straight no sway and not weighted down in the rear . Was thinking about doing a 5th wheel but decided not too since I’d hate to loose my bed space . No issues what so ever , I absolutely love towing with this 2500 !!!!. Planning a trip out Midwest this year for a long haul .
    Who's leveling kit are you running

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

5. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Nice setup
    Welcome from Pennsylvania

Life is a one time offer, make the most of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

7. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allbizns View Post
    Greg talked to my buddy today about the campground. Here is a link http://www.highrocklakecampground.com/

He said it was a good place to go for basically a weekend get away more than an adventurous destination. He said the lake is really your main atraction. It just depends on what you are looking to do. It is great if you are looking to chill out at the campsite, swim or fish in the lake or just cruise aroud on a boat. He did say they had a good ice cream place at the campground LOL. He said High Rock Lake is made up of mainly weekend getaway homes and cabins. More than a destination.
    Now Uwharrie forest is about 45 min from High Rock and there is plenty to do there if you are the adventurous type.

Hope this helps some.

Shawn

Thanks man! This helps a lot. A nice clean campground for weekend trips is what we have been looking for. And who doesn't love good ice cream??

We have camped at Uwharrie a few times. The campgrounds are kinda run down but being close to the trails is a huge benefit.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

9. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Welcome from Southern PA. Nice setup. I to recently bought a 34' Keystone Sprinter. We really enjoy it. Truck is leveled with 2" Skyjacker and put Firestone airride on rear with compressor. It really seems to help with the weight. If you ever get up this way give a shout I will try to hook you up with some nice campgrounds.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2012 Ram 2500 SLT G56 Longbed 4x4 - DRD Warp Tuned MM3 with *** EGR Delete, Sinister Throttle Valve Delete, S&B Cold Air Filter, 5" FLO~PRO Exhaust, Autometer 3 Pod Pillar, Skyjacker Leveling Kit with Dual steering Stabilizer, Firestone airbags with Onboard Compressor, 18" XD Riot Wheels with 35"Cooper S/T MAXX, Truck USA Covers with Toolbox & Retractable Bed Cover, Marathon Camo Seat Covers.

11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Welcome @MillsRam
    Norway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

12. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #28

Quote Originally Posted by MillsRam View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7f4035b85b.jpg

My View From Camper in Destin Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! I live in Destin and absolutely love it!

14. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

16. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Hello again well guys first of all sorry for the long NO response ive been really busy at work mainly but now I have a great schedule so getting things back too normal . Well we definitely have our favorite campground now and the place I’m planning on moving too within 5 years . Gulf Shores State Park , when I say it’s awesome is a understatement. . We went there 2 times last year we loved it so much . About a 10 hour pull from my house , I’ll post some pictures on here . So update we sold our camper about 3 months ago and have been looking at 5th wheels . I my wife have fail in love with one so looking too but at the end of season this year . Had some big bills had too pay off from my sons Knee surgery (he’s healed up great) etc but life has been good thou . Hope everyone is doing well and I’ll be on here alot from now on . Talk too you all soon

18. Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast