Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear air bags

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Rear air bags

Quote Originally Posted by Elliss View Post
    I went with timbrens on mine and it serves my needs with no maintenance. My 5er is less than 12K loaded and the only time I notice a change in the ride or handling is when I'm on the interstate and go across an uneven bridge span( where the road meets the bridge) and it gives a little bounce but nothing that creates a problem. All in all a great product with zero worries.
    Awesome! Im glad you love them my friend. Thank you for sharing a real world review as well. That helps a ton. They definitely are an awesome products and surprising super easy.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks kflynn318 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, kflynn318 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kflynn318 View Post
    I have a 15 2500 with rear coil springs. Just bought a new toy hauler 5th wheel and it weighs in loaded at 15k. Looking to level out the rear end of the truck with air bags. Anyone else running them and what brand? Pros/cons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have Air Lift 5000 on my 2017 2500 and they're awesome. You can run them completely deflated without damaging them. But I normally keep 5 PSI in them. My pickup has had 15K worth of hay on a gooseneck trailer. With 50-60 psi in the bags it levels and rides perfect!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Thanks kflynn318 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN View Post
    I have Air Lift 5000 on my 2017 2500 and they're awesome. You can run them completely deflated without damaging them. But I normally keep 5 PSI in them. My pickup has had 15K worth of hay on a gooseneck trailer. With 50-60 psi in the bags it levels and rides perfect!

Thanks titan, those were actually the ones I was looking at.

Thank you everyone for all the input/info I will be going with the airlift 5000. Now to find a good deal!

6. Likes TITAN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone for all the input/info I will be going with the airlift 5000. Now to find a good deal!

You'll be happy with them!

8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Check out Clayton from DDP he will hook you up with an awesome deal

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12