Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TMPS

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: TMPS

So is this working on the 18s now? I see DRD has a video out adjusting thresholds on a 18. Can you please confirm?? Maybe I missed a post.

2018 2500, 6.7 Cummins, black, stock drive train, Carli 2.5 leveling kit, 18x9 Method Nv wheels, Cooper AT3 XLT, 68RFE, DRD delete tuning

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by niteghost View Post
    So is this working on the 18s now? I see DRD has a video out adjusting thresholds on a 18. Can you please confirm?? Maybe I missed a post.
    Yes indeed bro it’s a done deal the TPMS is good for all years including 2018

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #13

Can anyone confirm that if you update your firmware, you will still be able to run your old tunes? I'm thinking yes, just would like to see some confirmatory comm before I do it!

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 MCSB
    2016 Ram 2500 CCSB *SOLD*

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ViperCummins View Post
    Can anyone confirm that if you update your firmware, you will still be able to run your old tunes? I'm thinking yes, just would like to see some confirmatory comm before I do it!
    Not if you update to the Switch program if you do you have to have Ray retune your MM3 tuning

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Top Of Page | #15

Welp, found some better conversation on MM3's facebook page and went ahead and did it. I was able to update to 2.2.9 firmware that allowed me to use the TPMS function. But all my tunes are still RT tunes. Therefore, I can go to the main menu and see where you can pick Switch or RT. But I picked RT and found all my old tunes in that menu and still had all RT change capability.

The TPMS function works like a champ!! Just had to put the new firmware on the SD, unplug the unit from the OBDII, insert the SD into the monitor, plug the OBDII back in. The tuner then went through an update and the TPMS option was there. I set my threshold at 40 and plan on running around town at 50-55psi when unloaded.

For reference, my tunes were made by Ray in Feb of 2018. They are all RT tunes. And I updated from Firmware version 2.01.25 to 2.2.9

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 MCSB
    2016 Ram 2500 CCSB *SOLD*

6. Thanks Power247, 4kids2dogs&RV thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, 4kids2dogs&RV, TCoopSC liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12