Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H&S monitor has bricked

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

H&S monitor has bricked

installed the latest update on my h&s mini maxx for my 6.7 like 2-3 weeks ago i was driving down the road today and it just went black. when truck starts it flashes white and then black. i plug it into the computer and still wont turn on. needing help please!

2. Top Of Page | #2

Re: H&S monitor has bricked

I don't know anything about them, but I know a handful of guys here have used or worked on them. For now, have you double checked all your connections and that no wires have been pinched anywhere? Hopefully somebody can get you some answers. Good luck!

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

You will need to find some place that you can send it too to get it fixed. This is the only bad thing about buying tuners that are no longer on the market. Sadly there are few people who can trouble shoot these.

I think i read somewhere it would be around 200 bucks or so.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this. If you find someone that can fix it post up thier info here. Will be interesting to know how much it costs.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I was told that you could get it fixed from a handful of people that still sell the h&s tuning and they would write it back to the update that did not have this problem 1 positive thing is it does not **** your truck down I’m still able to run mine and I can tell That there is no tune on it anymore I will be junking my h&s and going with hardway efi live seems like EFI is the only thing to do anymore

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett1456 View Post
    I was told that you could get it fixed from a handful of people that still sell the h&s tuning and they would write it back to the update that did not have this problem 1 positive thing is it does not **** your truck down I’m still able to run mine and I can tell That there is no tune on it anymore I will be junking my h&s and going with hardway efi live seems like EFI is the only thing to do anymore
    If you have the 6.7 Cummins you can go with the MM3 tuner I believe if you can then that’s the one to go with the MM3 custom tunes from Ray at DRD best tuner and tuning in the buisness hands down

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I will look into it thanks!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Try removing the sd card, copy the tune files on the sd card to a file, then format the card. If you have a clean tune you can put on the card do that, then put back in mini maxx and using MCC, select update definition files. Unless the hardware is broke you can bring it back.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I just went through a scenario where I couldn't go back to stock/ OEM tune. Was receiving Error 0 from Mini Maxx. This is what I did to fix:

Download H&S Mini Maxx complete SD card online (will be approx 1.39gb), Remove SD card from Mini Maxx, open SD card on PC, Copied all files on SD card to Temp folder I made on PC. (only files you want to keep is you CUSTOM folder if you have custom tunes) rest is junk., format SD card ( make sure you use FATS and do complete format, make sure PC says format complete and not something else), after format copy and paste the complete H&S SD card you downloaded to the SD card. Next is only for people with custom tunes on their truck: Locate the Temp folder you made on your PC with the corrupt SD card files, locate the CUSTOM folder, right click on it and select send to your SD card. Now eject the SD card and insert into Mini Maxx. Turn truck to run but don't start, wait for Mini Maxx to finish booting up. Optional (go into settings and update firmware) I didn't do this. I went right to menu, download, followed the prompts and selected return to stock.

Fixed!!

The problem was caused by me when I deleted the FORD folders from my card to save space. So, you need to keep the complete SD card.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Tiger6.7,

I just had the same issue as you.

I removed the SD card, saved them to my computer.

I get this information. I'm not sure what " FATS" refers to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast