Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARCHOIL WINTER FUEL ADDITIVE Our prayers are answered. LOL

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: ARCHOIL WINTER FUEL ADDITIVE Our prayers are answered. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Most definitely. I use their standard fuel additive with every tank full. Added lubricity, fungicide, water dispersant, corrosion inhibitors etc... You get the idea, for me it's inexpensive insurance for poor quality, damaging fuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    50/50 with what? Kerosene?

It's good news to some of us Archoil fuel additive users. It's a blend of the fuel additive which does allot of good for these motors and in this case, winterierizes the fuel as well. That's pretty cool for us. One bottle does all for us in the winter. From the looks of this, you can be stingy with the product as we are with the 6200. 64 oz, threats 380 gallons. That's pretty impressive when you pay 8 bucks to treat 50 gallons and don't get the the other benefits Archoil gives..
    Sorry fellers. We get pretty clean fuel around here and I never use additives, but I will do some reading and consider running this stuff if it will benefit my Cummins. The 50/50 up here is #1 and #2 diesel. Never had gelling issues except working up in North Dakota, but our heli pilot and mechanic shared some Jet A to help with that.

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Right on! I just ordered mine, even though I have some Brand X. I just realized I can return that. I was adding both. It appears they have a cetane boost in this too. Damn All I need is one bottle in the door pocket.

I hope they start shipping it with a dispenser on the bottle, like the 6200 has

Mr. Bradly! Hint Hint
    X2 on the dispenser, the glug method gets expensive...

Guess I could put it in an old bottle, if I have one laying around.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingHunter View Post
    Sorry fellers. We get pretty clean fuel around here and I never use additives, but I will do some reading and consider running this stuff if it will benefit my Cummins. The 50/50 up here is #1 and #2 diesel. Never had gelling issues except working up in North Dakota, but our heli pilot and mechanic shared some Jet A to help with that.
    After a few tanks, you'll realize how smooth and quiet it is with this stuff. It's great for long idle times too.
    I forget, but I think this stuff mentioned 50 below, where you change the dose. Of course, most of us can run out to our helipad and siphon a gal or 2 of jet fuel. Just kidding

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Likes walla2k5, WyomingHunter liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    X2 on the dispenser, the glug method gets expensive...

Guess I could put it in an old bottle, if I have one laying around.
    Yeah. My thought exactly. Dave is watching the thread. As you see, I left him a message about that. It's worth the few pennies more for that dispenser. It will save 20 fold. No sense over dosing

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

R6300 Winter Diesel Treatmenthttp://www.archoil.com/wp-content/up...oductprice.jpg

PROVIDES ANTI-GEL PROTECTION TO DIESEL FUEL.

AR6300 Winter Diesel Treatment is a concentrated fuel treatment which is added to every tank of diesel to protect against gelling in cold weather, boost performance, ensure fuel quality and protect your fuel system. AR6300 promotes a more complete combustion which improves efficiency, power and response.

Benefits

• Cold Filter Plugging Point Depressant – Prevents diesel fuel from gelling and plugging the fuel filter

• Combustion Modifier – Promotes complete combustion, improves cetane

• Lubricant – Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder

• Dispersant/Detergent – Dissolves fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel

• Stabilizer – Enables extended fuel storage

• Corrosion Inhibitor – Protects the fuel system from corrosion

• Biocide – Combats microbial growth (algae, bacteria)

• Demulsifier – Helps separate water from diesel fuel

Detailed Product Information

For a more detailed technical description of AR6300, please click the Tech Sheet button below.

http://www.archoil.com/ar6000-fuel-treatments/#AR6300
    Thanks Steve I could have used this a couple of weeks ago I'll have to order some

Life is a one time offer, make the most of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

9. Top Of Page | #16

After a few tanks, you'll realize how smooth and quiet it is with this stuff. It's great for long idle times too.
    I forget, but I think this stuff mentioned 50 below, where you change the dose. Of course, most of us can run out to our helipad and siphon a gal or 2 of jet fuel. Just kidding
    We'll I don't get to work with Heli's much these days anymore and since you've not steered me wrong yet, I've ordered a jug and also oil treatment to try instead of lucas. I'm all about making a happy Cummins

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

10. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12