Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RaceMe Ultra gauges

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Ultra gauges

I've noticed ever since I changed what I monitor last summer that the throttle position always shows 2%

Sitting in park. At a complete stop doesn't matter it's always at 2% never 0% like you'd expect not touching it or moving

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Is it a glitch or something for my throttle pedal not related to the RaceMe at all

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe Ultra gauges

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    I've noticed ever since I changed what I monitor last summer that the throttle position always shows 2%

Sitting in park. At a complete stop doesn't matter it's always at 2% never 0% like you'd expect not touching it or moving

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Is it a glitch or something for my throttle pedal not related to the RaceMe at all
    That is weird. Mine shows 0.00 when warming up in the driveway or when I'm using cruise control. May want to check to see if there is play in your pedal.

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    That is weird. Mine shows 0.00 when warming up in the driveway or when I'm using cruise control. May want to check to see if there is play in your pedal.
    I've messed with it. Doesn't seem to move any without a little force like you'd expect

I don't think mine has ever shown anything but 2% sitting in park or with brakes applied since I installed it

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

My touch does the same thing. Haven't noticed any issues because of it.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Going to see if I can get a scan tool to check the truck and see if it's reading the same or 0% throttle

If it's showing 0% I was asked to send some stuff to the guys up in Canada. If so it may be a glitch but 1 step at a time

I haven't noticed anything negative from it