Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heavy duty full front bumper?

1. Top Of Page | #1

Heavy duty full front bumper?

Hope this is the correct place to ask.

My world has constant threat of deer, antelope, elk, and moose going full kamikaze from the bar ditch so I've always had a full bumper for protection. Not to mention people who can't maintain a lane on the ice. I've had buckstop and fabfours, but was never in love with the design. Since I'm planning to run this truck until the Cummins quits, I want to love the bumper. So, that said, the bumper I've always wanted is the Road Armor Titan II. Main reason I never got one is because they cost about $2600 on a good day. So I'm wondering if any of our vendors sell this at a killer price or have a similar bumper I might be interested in? I'm not in a huge rush cause I've had this truck a year and only given one doe a love tap, but don't want to wait until it's too late either.

Thanks a bunch!

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

2. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Heavy duty full front bumper?

Hey bud! Thanks so much for asking us as it means the world to us and it helps support this amazing forum and family!!!

I'll shoot you a message and see what we can work out for ya!

Also thank you for being a LPM

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingHunter View Post

My world has constant threat of deer, antelope, elk, and moose going full kamikaze from the bar ditch so I've always had a full bumper for protection. Not to mention people who can't maintain a lane on the ice. I've had buckstop and fabfours, but was never in love with the design. Since I'm planning to run this truck until the Cummins quits, I want to love the bumper. So, that said, the bumper I've always wanted is the Road Armor Titan II. Main reason I never got one is because they cost about $2600 on a good day. So I'm wondering if any of our vendors sell this at a killer price or have a similar bumper I might be interested in? I'm not in a huge rush cause I've had this truck a year and only given one doe a love tap, but don't want to wait until it's too late either.

Thanks a bunch!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks WyomingHunter, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks a bunch!
    The Road Armor makes some awesome bad *** bumpers

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes WyomingHunter, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I just put a Go Rhino on my truck and love it. That doesn't cover the headlights though

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

8. Likes WyomingHunter, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Check out Iron Cross and HNC Hard Notch Customs they also make some real bad *** custom bumpers

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    I just put a Go Rhino on my truck and love it. That doesn't cover the headlights though
    They've got a cool bumper. Actually one my brother suggested too, but nothing around the lights or grill. Still looking at their rear bumpers.

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Check out Iron Cross and HNC Hard Notch Customs they also make some real bad *** custom bumpers
    I like them too. HNC's full guard is called Moose Knuckle Sandwich? Hahaha!

14. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I like them too. HNC's full guard is called Moose Knuckle Sandwich? Hahaha!
    That is one bad *** name for a bumper

16. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Here's the road armour "stealth" bumper ..... (not sure what's stealth about it) ?? LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f54d234023.jpg
    Here's the road armour "stealth" bumper ..... (not sure what's stealth about it) ?? LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sweeeeet !!!!! That is the one I would want I better start saving my pennies

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

19. Likes WyomingHunter liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast