Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 160 of 175 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1591

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Graveyboat, what do you have on your truck for paint? Does it have a texture like bedliner? I like it..
    Thanks, Its kevlar paint. It's textured but not as thick as bedliner so all the trim and stuff still fits. Best part is no washing or waxing. Sprays off clean with the hose for the most part.

2013 3500 SRW, Mm3, DRD Tunes, Kevlar Paint

2. Thanks Jaxonsram thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1592

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GraveyBoat View Post
    Attachment 8299

Installed a car seat, baby on board decal, and handed the keys to my wife for the summer.

much respect to you. nothing like momma and kiddo being safe in the truck. plus depending on the vehicle mounting car seats were a choir. does look easier in the rams tho.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

4. Thanks GraveyBoat thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1593

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    much respect to you. nothing like momma and kiddo being safe in the truck. plus depending on the vehicle mounting car seats were a choir. does look easier in the rams tho.
    The car seat was easy, handing over the keys was another story.....LOL

6. Top Of Page | #1594

User Info Menu

Speaking of car seats. I replaced the foam on the drivers seat. Got the new foam from @Geno's Garage. Did the recall on my Fass 95, vacuumed the interior. Time for a beer

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Likes walla2k5, Power247, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1595

User Info Menu

Installed a 60 watt solar charger on the truck. With all the short runs I do, the batteries tend to be low. I've been plugging in a small charger but that's not always practical. Now I can get 5 amps when the solar is optimal.

The charge controller I chose was 11 bucks and I can set it to what ever I need. I now charge my batteries to 13V. Every time I get in it now, that's where the voltmeter reads.

I'm planning on doing a write up on battery maintenance, selection, and throwing in some info about why batteries go bad.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Thanks Power247, Jaxonsram, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, Jaxonsram, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1596

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GraveyBoat View Post
    Thanks, Its kevlar paint. It's textured but not as thick as bedliner so all the trim and stuff still fits. Best part is no washing or waxing. Sprays off clean with the hose for the most part.
    Hey GraveyBoat would you mind sharing some more pics of your truck?

You mentioned that Kevlar paint job and that sounds very interesting - never heard of that product before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins. RevMax built 68RFE "550" transmission w/ billet flexplate/low stall triple disc TC/direct oiling billet input shaft. 35"x12.50" Toyo Open Country AT2 tires on OEM 20" wheels, Thuren soft ride front springs, Thuren track bar, Thuren upper and lower control arms, Hellbent steering box brace, King 2.0 steering damper, Redhead steering box, Fox 2.0 shocks, Carli ball joints, Caterpillar fuel filter/Donaldson water separator, ARP 425 head studs, Viair onboard air compressor, airlift 5k# rear airbags, V4 LED headlights, Kenwood head unit

11. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1597

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BSchambs View Post
    Hey GraveyBoat would you mind sharing some more pics of your truck?

You mentioned that Kevlar paint job and that sounds very interesting - never heard of that product before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a pic that shows the paint well. Its rougher textured than bedliner, sort of like a non-skid surface.

It doesn't scratch or accept door dings and like I said is pretty maintenance free.

I really have been satisfied with it so far.

A lot of people tell me I ruined my truck hahahaha.

Last edited by GraveyBoat; 08-02-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Typo

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1598

User Info Menu

Actually a week ago.

I had to yank my ABS module and send it to Module Master for refurb.

15. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1599

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Speaking of car seats. I replaced the foam on the drivers seat. Got the new foam from @Geno's Garage. Did the recall on my Fass 95, vacuumed the interior. Time for a beer
    I have a Fass 95 as well.

What's the recall all about?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

17. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #1600

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    I have a Fass 95 as well.

What's the recall all about?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    They're replacing the ball used as a pressure regulator with a metal set up

19. Thanks TH-64 thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 160 of 175 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast