Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 113 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1121

User Info Menu

@DieselChick that looks bad ***

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

2. Top Of Page | #1122

User Info Menu

All this warm weather had me itching to do a project. I have been wanting to add some LED pods to help with reverse lighting. I ended up going with these Amazon.com: SHANREN 2x 4" 18w 6 Cree LED SUV Off-road Boat Headlight Spot Driving Fog Light + Mounting Bracket: Automotive

Install was pretty simple. I used some L brackets I had on hand and just tied them in to the reverse lights for now. I might add a relay and a switch if I decide I need them for more than just backing up.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Thanks DieselChick thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #1123

User Info Menu

Thanks. At first I was gonna go with road armor. But after searching deep on the internet. Had this baby custom made. Then the Hubs said it would look funny with a winch hole and Nothing there. His excuse to buy a winch. So he got me a 1700 smittybuilt. Although he will never use it. I can't wait till we get some rain. I'll be charging 20 a pull if the little boys want to get their Chevy's outta the mud.

5. Likes Power247 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1124

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    All this warm weather had me itching to do a project. I have been wanting to add some LED pods to help with reverse lighting. I ended up going with these Amazon.com: SHANREN 2x 4" 18w 6 Cree LED SUV Off-road Boat Headlight Spot Driving Fog Light + Mounting Bracket: Automotive

Install was pretty simple. I used some L brackets I had on hand and just tied them in to the reverse lights for now. I might add a relay and a switch if I decide I need them for more than just backing up.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/...psha6hcexp.jpg
    Looks Sweet. I definaltley need to think about more reverse lights. Have a center strip but after awhile a few leds went out. I'm saving that link.

7. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1125

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DieselChick View Post
    Thanks. At first I was gonna go with road armor. But after searching deep on the internet. Had this baby custom made. Then the Hubs said it would look funny with a winch hole and Nothing there. His excuse to buy a winch. So he got me a 1700 smittybuilt. Although he will never use it. I can't wait till we get some rain. I'll be charging 20 a pull if the little boys want to get their Chevy's outta the mud.

Greg

9. Top Of Page | #1126

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DieselChick View Post
    Looks Sweet. I definaltley need to think about more reverse lights. Have a center strip but after awhile a few leds went out. I'm saving that link.
    Yeah, I looked at those but a lot of people seem to have the same experience as you. These were cheap and will be easy to replace if they end up being junk. I just couldn't bring myself to pay what they for Rigid D2's..

Greg

10. Top Of Page | #1127

User Info Menu

Yea one slightly bumpy dirt road for about an hour and it was over. Although that was years ago. Technology has changed. Upgraded my headlights to HIDs with LEDs. Was having shorting problems. All good now.

11. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1128

User Info Menu

Getting a couple sets of flush mount pods from FireWire leds to try before we sell will let you know how they work out

13. Thanks Power247, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1129
    I have rigid industries driving lights mounted in about the same spot. 1800 lumens or something I think they are. I have them wired to a switch so I can use them for work lights.

15. Top Of Page | #1130

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sons View Post
    Getting a couple sets of flush mount pods from FireWire leds to try before we sell will let you know how they work out
    I really like the look of flush mount. Maybe once these give out. And I get the nerve to cut holes in my bumper

Greg

Page 113 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast