Thanks Thanks:  253
Likes Likes:  904
Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 1,681 to 1,682 of 1682

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1681

User Info Menu

Re: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

Today, I removed the turbo actuator, set the calibration, installed the actuator and finished the calibration with alfaobd.

Then I installed the factory trailer brake controller and set it up through alfaobd as well.

While I was on a roll, I installed the DRD tunes for the MM3.

I had previously said I’d wait til my trans was rebuilt later this month but after driving around watching the mm3 monitor, the trans line pressure would see 250psi.

So, I figured I would install the tunes and tcm tune for 225 psi.

What a freaking difference.

I drove around and I can honestly say the throttle response is 100x better that what was on there before.

I messed around and got up to the 120hp tunes and was losing traction at full throttle.

I can’t wait to get the trans rebuilt and add a compound turbo setup from black market.

Truly thankful for the team at @DRD for answering my questions and their hard work for the tunes on these trucks.

2. Thanks Jaxonsram thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, BrentM, Jaxonsram liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1682

User Info Menu

Re: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

I'm getting it ready to sell.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169