Today, I removed the turbo actuator, set the calibration, installed the actuator and finished the calibration with alfaobd.
Then I installed the factory trailer brake controller and set it up through alfaobd as well.
While I was on a roll, I installed the DRD tunes for the MM3.
I had previously said I’d wait til my trans was rebuilt later this month but after driving around watching the mm3 monitor, the trans line pressure would see 250psi.
So, I figured I would install the tunes and tcm tune for 225 psi.
What a freaking difference.
I drove around and I can honestly say the throttle response is 100x better that what was on there before.
I messed around and got up to the 120hp tunes and was losing traction at full throttle.
I can’t wait to get the trans rebuilt and add a compound turbo setup from black market.
Truly thankful for the team at @DRD for answering my questions and their hard work for the tunes on these trucks.