Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 164 of 175 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1631

User Info Menu

Re: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

Quote Originally Posted by struming View Post
    I need one too.

Where'd you buy it?

Looking to order one online.
    @Geno’s Garage

https://www.genosgarage.com/category/steps

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1632

User Info Menu

Installed Firestone Ride Rite airbags for towing 5th wheel.

2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab, MM3 with DRD Tune, Pusher Intake and coolant bypass, Method Race rims, Luverne Grip Steps, Kussmaul Auto Eject, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Uniden Bearcat 980SS

4. Likes SyN, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1633

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblehead View Post
    Installed Firestone Ride Rite airbags for towing 5th wheel.
    Possibly my next project - any chance of seeing some install pics or afterward pics?

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1634
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I had a Titan 52 gallon Replacement Fuel Tank installed (a couple days ago).

I had a Titan 56 gallon Replacement tank installed on our ‘12 RAM and it really came in handy when towing our travel trailer interstate.

I’m looking forward to towing with this ‘18.

8. Likes Bubblehead, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1635

User Info Menu

20200605_105831.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    Possibly my next project - any chance of seeing some install pics or afterward pics?
    Install was simple, Jack the truck up and support by the frame allowing the axle to drop.

Gives you a little more install room.

20200605_105801.jpg

20200605_105719.jpg

Installed Schrader valves through the license plate.

2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab, MM3 with DRD Tune, Pusher Intake and coolant bypass, Method Race rims, Luverne Grip Steps, Kussmaul Auto Eject, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Uniden Bearcat 980SS

10. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes SyN, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1636

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 12W3500 View Post
    I had a Titan 52 gallon Replacement Fuel Tank installed (a couple days ago).

I had a Titan 56 gallon Replacement tank installed on our ‘12 RAM and it really came in handy when towing our travel trailer interstate.

I’m looking forward to towing with this ‘18.
    I would like to do this at some point.

Need to hord some cash.

12. Likes 12W3500, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1637
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It’s kinda fun setting up a truck properly.

The last two RAMS (‘09 & ‘12) I had were Big Horns but my current (‘18) is just an SLT with very few options (none in the interior) but it does have the ones I really wanted (6.7 HO & Aisin transmission).

In addition to the fuel tank, I have an AAM rear diff cover ready to install the first time I have the rear differential serviced.

I only have about 4,600 miles on this truck and I really like it.

Probably the last truck I’ll ever own.

14. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1638

User Info Menu

It’s kinda fun setting up a truck properly.

The last two RAMS (‘09 & ‘12) I had were Big Horns but my current (‘18) is just an SLT with very few options (none in the interior) but it does have the ones I really wanted (6.7 HO & Aisin transmission).

In addition to the fuel tank, I have an AAM rear diff cover ready to install the first time I have the rear differential serviced.

I only have about 4,600 miles on this truck and I really like it.

Probably the last truck I’ll ever own.
    a lot of the interior things (EVIC, courtesy lights, and other features) have the wiring harness there. Footwell lights were the best “upgrade” to my tradesman along with 5.0 uconnect. I couldn’t bring myself to do 8.0 for the money at the time

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Thanks 12W3500 thanked for this post
    Likes 12W3500, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #1639
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    a lot of the interior things (EVIC, courtesy lights, and other features) have the wiring harness there.

Footwell lights were the best “upgrade” to my tradesman along with 5.0 uconnect.

I couldn’t bring myself to do 8.0 for the money at the time
    Thank you. To me, the most important thing is stuff you can’t easily change (like the drivetrain).

I do plan upgrades (like glovebox lights) in the near future. I’m perfectly happy with the stock radio, it’s nicer than the one I had in my ‘12.

My ‘18 was a dealer transfer they couldn’t move at another out-of-state dealership that I bought at a fair price (at the dealership I do business with).

I don’t care for sunroofs and adjustable pedals so this is the right truck for me.

I bought the “lifetime oil changes” when I bought it (which really paid for itself on my ‘12) so I’m able to have the oil changed every 3,000 miles. (I really like to have all the fluids changed more frequently than required.)

BTW, I wanted the ‘18 because I really like the looks of the “crosshairs” grille.

I hope FCA at the very least makes in an option in future Rams (sure doesn’t take long to change grilles).

18. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #1640

User Info Menu

Thank you. To me, the most important thing is stuff you can’t easily change (like the drivetrain).

I do plan upgrades (like glovebox lights) in the near future. I’m perfectly happy with the stock radio, it’s nicer than the one I had in my ‘12.

My ‘18 was a dealer transfer they couldn’t move at another out-of-state dealership that I bought at a fair price (at the dealership I do business with).

I don’t care for sunroofs and adjustable pedals so this is the right truck for me.

I bought the “lifetime oil changes” when I bought it (which really paid for itself on my ‘12) so I’m able to have the oil changed every 3,000 miles. (I really like to have all the fluids changed more frequently than required.)

BTW, I wanted the ‘18 because I really like the looks of the “crosshairs” grille.

I hope FCA at the very least makes in an option in future Rams (sure doesn’t take long to change grilles).
    Not much.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

20. Likes InlineSix.7, Power247, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 164 of 175 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast