Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 99 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #981
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trier20 View Post
    Found out my 4wd doesn't work and got stuck. *sigh*
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure those of us that have had 4wd problems have found out about it in the same manner. Last time that happened to me ended up with me spending the night in my truck and walking out the next day

2. Top Of Page | #982
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure those of us that have had 4wd problems have found out about it in the same manner. Last time that happened to me ended up with me spending the night in my truck and walking out the next day
    This was embarrassing! I was in a clover field and it was wet from the dew still. Add a little bit of a hill and that's all it took. My wife drive out with highway tires on her jeep and pulled me right out. I'm hoping it's the actuater and not something in the transfer case.

3. Top Of Page | #983
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yea, that hurts. Mud, snow, something like that would be a "well crap" moment.... Essentially wet grass.... If it was me, I know my wife would never let me hear the end of it.

4. Top Of Page | #984
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Basically LOL but I could pull the well you didn't know how to out it in 4 low card. LOL

5. Top Of Page | #985

User Info Menu

I wired up the electronics for my onboard air, Next, the tank and air lines and to see if my Free Airbags are any good.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

6. Top Of Page | #986
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i cashed in my "free detail" i got from one of the sponsors of the car show in august.... i'll say it's better than it was since it had been a while since i actually cleaned the inside of my truck, but i'm glad is was free. the guy that did the detail itself certainly didnt do a good enough job to warrant a tip. oh well, i might finish the job later today or this weekend.

7. Top Of Page | #987

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trier20 View Post
    This was embarrassing! I was in a clover field and it was wet from the dew still. Add a little bit of a hill and that's all it took. My wife drive out with highway tires on her jeep and pulled me right out. I'm hoping it's the actuater and not something in the transfer case.
    I know someone else this happened too.

You're lucky you had someone to pull you. I usually end up winching myself out. Hence front winch and 200 feet of cable

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #988

User Info Menu

i cashed in my "free detail" i got from one of the sponsors of the car show in august.... i'll say it's better than it was since it had been a while since i actually cleaned the inside of my truck, but i'm glad is was free. the guy that did the detail itself certainly didnt do a good enough job to warrant a tip. oh well, i might finish the job later today or this weekend.
    At least you got rid of 50,000 miles worth of coffee cups. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #989
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    At least you got rid of 50,000 miles worth of coffee cups. LOL
    Hey now!! I do good about keeping the trash to a minimum inside.... LOL, it's just I don't wipe down the dash or any of that or clean the Windows near often enough.

10. Top Of Page | #990

User Info Menu

Hey now!! I do good about keeping the trash to a minimum inside.... LOL, it's just I don't wipe down the dash or any of that or clean the Windows near often enough.
    Good thing they don't white glove you huh? LOL Oh wait. That's the Army that does that

Page 99 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast