Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 5 of 175 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    I drove mine today. LOL
    So you broke it in some more. That's something

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #42
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I tried to fix my seat plastic trim.... Yea that's not going so well ! Stupid cheap plastic!

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Painted my cap today to match the truck. No Pics yet because the paint is drying over night.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #44
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

^^^^PICS!!!!

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigtman07 View Post
    ^^^^PICS!!!!
    Keep yer panty hose on. Sheeesh . . . LOL

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Looks ok LOL. 2" lift on the front would look a lot better.

7. Top Of Page | #47
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

^^^^Agreed!!!

LOL Nice pics!

8. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Springs are on my list

Factory are 3200#. Replacements are 3900#. Problem solved. We found 1" lift. . .New we need to find 2"? Ey yi yi yi

9. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

LOL that was one thing I hatted on the 2wd the way the front looks like its nose diving.

10. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

The springs are marginal. That's why

Page 5 of 175 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast