Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 52 of 175 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #511

User Info Menu

Speaking of doing things right. And once. . . . .

I replaced the right stabilizer link tonight. (Rain tomorrow) I used a Reybestus. US made and the best I could get. I'll never have to replace them again. The left front broke 4 months ago. The right seemed to be tight. But these darned POTHOLES!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #512
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Putting another 1100 miles on the truck today. Left at midnight and won't get home till 8 or 9.

3. Top Of Page | #513
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Fixed hubs today! I spectate and he fixes haha! uploadfromtaptalk1389845637075.jpg

4. Top Of Page | #514

User Info Menu

Your welcome Alex.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #515

User Info Menu

I have no Idea what I did. It hasn't run right since this.

6. Top Of Page | #516
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

What is that front thing? But I love that Nash behind it, going to cram a v8 in that thing?

7. Top Of Page | #517

User Info Menu

That my dear sir is a 1958 BMW. The door opens in the front. Yeah! The front door is the bumper!

Not mine. . . I was just hired to move those time machines. Belonged to an artist that pasted away. A guy in PA bough them. If I came home with them, I'd be putting a heater in the back of my truck about now. LOL

The Nash RUNS! It has a little OHV 55 HP water cooled inline 4.

8. Top Of Page | #518
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Installed a AFE stage 2 cold air intake. It's killing me not being able to take it for a drive till tomorrow afternoon.

9. Top Of Page | #519

User Info Menu

Went through hell. Got fuel at a gas station I go to frequently, Diesel is self server, its in NJ, I pumped 20 gallon of diesel into it, got about 10 miles down the road and she started spitting and sputtering, and all. Got AAA to tow me home, i got a tank sample( it wasnt yellow, it was black, all of it), drained and dropped the tank, cleaned all the sledge out of it, got my neighbor to run me down for fresh fuel only changed the filter, and back blew the lines put the tank back in, filled it up and brought the station back their shitty fuel. My filter was covered in what appeared to be used motor oil, rather than diesel fuel. all this and the high I saw on the mountain today was 5 degrees.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

10. Top Of Page | #520

User Info Menu

What did they say?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 52 of 175 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast