Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 4 of 175 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Put a little brake fluid in. It swells and softens the seals. Works every time. I had a leak in my cooler line and put about an once in. Stopped. It won't hurt a thing. Power steering fluid is mostly mineral oil

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks K-Sons thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

For real?

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

No I want your pump to blow up Yes for real. It's a trick we use on the old classics instead of replacing difficult seals. Polaraco has had Brake Fluid in it for a couple of years now. Haven't added a drop to it

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #34
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Also works as a good tire shine. Lil dab will do ya! Also used on belts to help stop squeel.

6. Top Of Page | #35
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yesterday I tackled the front brakes. New rotors and pads. Fixed my HID High Beams and Today wash wax and a little photoshoot.

7. Top Of Page | #36
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Today I gave the ol' girl a big ol' drink to the tune of $96. Wooooo Good thing she sips diesel. Wouldn't mind hitting 20mpg but that aint gonna happen anytime soon.

8. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Got my spring spacers installed. A bandaid until I put in new springs

9. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Finished my Fass install, but not happy with it. The filter hangs down below the frame. On a 2 wheel drive, that's bad.

I found a spot on the trans cross member I can mount it and make it higher. It will also keep the real cold air away from the filters too.

OK so it's not done.

10. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

hauled some stuff home for the up coming trade show and a 500 tank of water

11. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

I drove mine today. LOL

Page 4 of 175 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast